CroCop Story MMA Documentary

Thanks guys for supporting MMA and the fighters in general.

Crocop Story received 18,000 views by individual users and would have probably went further and further…

Unfortunately YouTube removed the whole CroCop Story Documentary and permanently banned my account only specifying a copyright violation, even though the show itself was broadcast on public Croatian TV and isn’t even available in North America.

If anyone didn’t get to see it you may find it on Bittorrent (hopefully it will have subtitles), or if you need help PM me.

DAMMIT!!! What a tease!
I’m already getting the “This video has been removed due to terms of use violation” heading. Apparently it’s already down. Too bad, I was REALLY looking forward to seeing this…

upload it on google video :-)?

Damn, I wanted to watch it again. Anyone who gives the slightest shit about MMA should watch it, one of the best pieces on a fighter and the sport I have ever seen.

“I am afraid of snakes, aggressive women, and loose dogs over 60 kilograms.”

Priceless.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
Damn, I wanted to watch it again. Anyone who gives the slightest shit about MMA should watch it, one of the best pieces on a fighter and the sport I have ever seen.

Priceless.[/quote]

Yeah, the makeshift pullup bar brings back memories. Last time I visited the farm, the old crowbar that I hung in the hay loft was still there.

[quote]EmperialChina wrote:

Unfortunately YouTube removed the whole CroCop Story Documentary and permanently banned my account only specifying a copyright violation, even though the show itself was broadcast on public Croatian TV and isn’t even available in North America.
[/quote]

You could upload it to Dailymotion.com, if you find the time.

They’re based in France if I’m not mistaken and have so far resisted attempts to remove videos.

I await in eager anticipation.

Classic! That sounds like a Borat quote. :slight_smile:

[quote]Donut62 wrote:

Priceless.[/quote]

“…isnt there anything you’re afraid of?”

“Im afraid…of waking up one morning and realizing I’ve had a vagina all these years…shakes me to my very bones.”

i was interested in this docu and searched for it:

http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/8844/The_Mirko_CroCop_Story

enjoy

CSR