Croatian Training

some cool training from Croatia

No offense, but what was cool about that? I think a good majority of people here [at least on this sub forum] could do that with little difficulty.

WHAT ABOUT THIS!!! SAME ATHLETE ;)))

Just appreciate the greatness of Balbos’ (Sveti Ante) trolling. It’s harmless and kind of funny.

Everything is about Croatia and “cheap women and booze” fuck up his training all the time.

The fossils of the 1st man were found in Croatia. Since then the Cro-Magnon man has evolved into the greatest specimen on earth… the croatian.

tweet tweet

How is any of this croatian?

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Just appreciate the greatness of Balbos’ (Sveti Ante) trolling. It’s harmless and kind of funny.

Everything is about Croatia and “cheap women and booze” fuck up his training all the time.[/quote]

Ahhh, Balbos. I forgot about him and his Coatiancentricness. That makes sense.

[quote]theBird wrote:
The fossils of the 1st man were found in Croatia. Since then the Cro-Magnon man has evolved into the greatest specimen on earth… the croatian.

tweet tweet[/quote]

Croatian=the best specimen on Earth ;)))

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

Everything is about Croatia and “cheap women and booze” fuck up his training all the time.[/quote]

Ahhh, Balbos. I forgot about him and his Coatiancentricness. That makes sense.[/quote]

;)))