CRO COP's Back!

After 2 losses and a poor form in last match against Hunt he trained hard and cured his injuries.He said that he’s back and ready to take the grand prix title.

First round fight against Minowa!!!

HE Is back with his old agressive style!!

GO MIRKO

He looks dangerous. Calm and cool.

I love Crocop, but it’s easy to have an aggressive style against a 180 lb’er with a 32-24 record.

This is the first Pride in quite a while that I’m not even interested in watching.

He looked like he was pissed at the enormous waste of time that fight was.

Haha! I’ve seen better wrestling shots from highschool kids than Minowa’s.

Cro-Cop’s crew has a party, they get drunk and have a boxing match.

[quote]lumbernac wrote:
Cro-Cop’s crew has a party, they get drunk and have a boxing match.

You should have seen him later (the dude that lost). He was so depressed. All of the crew was singing and drinking and loughing but he was numb the whole time. They tryed to cheer him up but no effect. He just could not bare the loss!!

That video is great, the old bald guy was pretty good with his bobbing and weaving.

Cro-cop is a great stand up fighter but not multi-dimension enough to beat Fedor or others who are mmore complete. His grappling and submission needs to improve to get the the next (top) level.

He’s a great striker and has awesome kicks. But being primarily a striker he can’t afford to lose in that dimension, that’s his whole game but he has taken a few loses that way. That’s the probablem with the strikers, even the good ones can get knocked out on a given night. Grapplers are a bit more stable that way.

Crazy Croatians ha, nice find.

[quote]djnixon wrote:
That video is great, the old bald guy was pretty good with his bobbing and weaving.

Cro-cop is a great stand up fighter but not multi-dimension enough to beat Fedor or others who are mmore complete. His grappling and submission needs to improve to get the the next (top) level.

He’s a great striker and has awesome kicks. But being primarily a striker he can’t afford to lose in that dimension, that’s his whole game but he has taken a few loses that way. That’s the probablem with the strikers, even the good ones can get knocked out on a given night. Grapplers are a bit more stable that way.
[/quote]

That’s where your wrong. His “On the ground” technique is awsome. Fedor almost got killed on the ground with Mirko. Mirko had problems in his own territory, stand up. He lost last two mathes in that manner so what he needed to do is stop concentrating so much on ground improvement and get back to his old fighting style. The last match was a little appetiser. He’s hot his stand up back where it was.

[quote]HvRv wrote:

Fedor almost got killed on the ground with Mirko.
[/quote]

Umm…I think you watched a different fight than I did.