Critque Please thank you

Dear T-Nation,

I’ve listened to alot of your advice and have accomplished alot of things, but not I’ve kinda gotten into a rut here is my schedule

9:30 a.m. -Run two miles
10:00 a.m.- Oatmeal (with Splenda) and 3 egg whites 1 whole egg, 1 Fish oil pill
12:00 p.m.- Workout
1:00 p.m.- Chicken Breast, Sweet Potatoes and Protein shake
3:00 p.m.- PB&J sandwhich on Wheat bread and Spinach Salad
5:00 p.m. - Tuna with Detour protein bar,
8:00. p.m.- Ground beef (washed under water to get greese off) Broccoli, Fish oil pill
10:00 p.m.- Casein Protein Shake

My workouts includes your split

Monday: Triceps/Chest (H.I.I.T)
Tuesday: Back/Biceps
Wednesday: Legs
Thrusday: Shoulders/Deltoids
Friday: Arms (varies) (H.I.I.T)
Saturday: Off
Sunday: Off

Supplements:
100% Whey Protein (ONs)
Fish Oil (ON’s)
BSN- No-eXplode
Casein Protein (ON’s)

Right now I’m stuck in a rut of losing weight (still got bottom pug on back and lower stomach) and would like to continue to get ride of the excess fat on my lower stomach and back but I’ve been working on it for sometime and it’s just seems to stop…

Is their something wrong with what I’m doing? What can I do in order to get rid of this… I do, do the H.I.I.T on Monday’s and Fridays and I run every morning two miles… My protein intake is up about 150-160 grams

Here is where I’m at… and I’m trying to lose that last bit of pug

dude, you must be sucking your ‘gut’ in coz all i see is one skinny dude…

i know your goal is to lose fat, but i just cant see it…???

IMHO, i think its time to add some muscle, eat, lift, sleep, you know the drill if you have read this site.

still cant see your ‘gut’

You work Shoulders AND Deltoids on the same day?? Take it easy man!

[quote]JimmyOZ wrote:
dude, you must be sucking your ‘gut’ in coz all i see is one skinny dude…

i know your goal is to lose fat, but i just cant see it…???

IMHO, i think its time to add some muscle, eat, lift, sleep, you know the drill if you have read this site.

still cant see your ‘gut’[/quote]

My goal was to lose weight so I could have a six pac… it’s been close to 9 months… I weighed 205lbs and now weigh at 155lbs…

I eat appoxmiatly 160 grams of protein a day… my max’s are better then ever… I know I look skinny but I have a goal I want to meet and that is to get a six pac…

I eat 6 small meals a day… each constansting of some sorta meat (I know I need more veggies)

My PR’s are
Bench 240
Squat: Lol Idk, really don’t work on that much
Deads: 315

I would like advice on how I can reach my goal of having a six pac… not making fun of my physique

Thanks

how much leaner do you want to get? your pretty skinny.

What are your goals?

You can’t lose more fat- there’s not that much there.

I can see your abs you body dysmorphic freak.

Get a tan.

Seems like you could try a T-dawg 2.0 type diet. AKA low carb. If you’ve lost 50 lbs already, your body may need less carbs to lose the fat. Get rid of the sweet potatoes, and half the oatmeal and add more eggs.

Also, what are you running 2 miles on an empty stomach for? If you’re doing the ‘100 workouts to ripped city’ then you should be walking those 2 miles.

[quote]ObsceneJester wrote:
My goal was to lose weight so I could have a six pac… it’s been close to 9 months… I weighed 205lbs and now weigh at 155lbs…

I eat appoxmiatly 160 grams of protein a day… my max’s are better then ever… I know I look skinny but I have a goal I want to meet and that is to get a six pac…

I eat 6 small meals a day… each constansting of some sorta meat (I know I need more veggies)

My PR’s are
Bench 240
Squat: Lol Idk, really don’t work on that much
Deads: 315

I would like advice on how I can reach my goal of having a six pac… not making fun of my physique

Thanks
[/quote]

You’ve got a six pack. Everyone else can see it. Goal achieved. Unless you’re competing (and you’d need more muscle for that) theres not much point cutting further.

You’re pale (so am I) we’ll never have the same definition that tanned or darker people do. To get that 6 pack any better, go get a fake tan.

Your already pretty lean but basically everything including your training and especially diet needs work. Remember the easiest way to stay lean is to build as much lean muscle as possible. In a resting state your body prefers to use fat as energy so more muscle = more fat loss. Need a lot of work but you’re on the right track.

For starters kick up protein intake to 1.5-2 grams per lb. of lean bodyweight. Cardio first thing in the morning is probably the best thing you can do for fat loss. But not on a completly empty stomach. Have a small bowl of oats and throw in a scoop of protein so your body doesn’t catabolize itself. If abs are your primary goal then just do more ab work. Your bodyfat % is low enough to see them clearly.

Hanging leg raises 3 X 30
oblique crunch 3 x 30 -Tri-set
rope crunches 3 x 30

Eat more and, as previous poster suggests, work your lower abs. You need to gain weight(muscle) if your ultimate goal is to see that muscle. Put on a few pounds then try cutting back again. Good work though.

[quote]aondotri wrote:
Eat more and, as previous poster suggests, work your lower abs. You need to gain weight(muscle) if your ultimate goal is to see that muscle. Put on a few pounds then try cutting back again. Good work though.[/quote]

Agreed. Maybe the reason that you can not see your “six pac” better is because there isnt enough muscle to show? If your defination of a 6-pack is to have your abs stick out like a bodybuilders, you are going to have to pack on some more muscle to develop and grow them first.

do some weighted crunches and shit i think that it wat you mean all i casn see is lines in skin

I take it by the “idk, don’t work on it that much” comment after you listed squat that you don’t squat?

If this is true, then grow a set of balls, you little twigcocked fetus, and put the fucking bar on your neck.

Also, we could probably help yo more if you were holding a shoe.

you bench 240? @155lbs

i must be the weakest motherfucker alive.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
I take it by the “idk, don’t work on it that much” comment after you listed squat that you don’t squat?

If this is true, then grow a set of balls, you little twigcocked fetus, and put the fucking bar on your neck.[/quote]

Hrrm I’m going to take this as not helping at all and tell you why I can’t do it dumbass… I hurt my lower back doing squats and I’m still recouping…

[quote]
Also, we could probably help yo more if you were holding a shoe.[/quote]

How is that possible? My shoe size is a 9… and I’m 5’8"

to tell you the truth man, your abs show, you have low body fat. if you want them to increase in size, that’s different, dieting won’t accomplish that. my thoughts from looking at the picture and skimming posters original message.

1. Stop running two miles each morning.
  2. Eat more fat. Yes, really.
  3. Get off the split routine.
  4. Do a full-body routine 3-4 days a week.
  5. Oly lifts on Monday (snatch, clean & jerk, push-press).
  6. Wednesday: powerlifts (bench, squat, dead).
  7. Friday: Density style training using variations of the aforementioned lifts (I like 1-arm variations like suitcase deadlifts, 1-arm dumbbell incline bench press, etcetera).
  8. Once you get some more muscle, the fat (what little you have) will melt off.
  9. Stop running two miles.

[quote]How is that possible? My shoe size is a 9… and I’m 5’8"
[/quote]

Dude, holding teh shoe allows us to precisly calculate bodyfat based on shoe size compared to your body size.

A tenis type shoe is best, held in the left hand.

One more pointer, having Bruce Lee as an idol has been proven to both increase LBM and lower bodyfat!

Give me a break. You’re wasting away. I mean, we can see your abs, so you’re plenty lean, but you look pretty scrawny. Eat more, gain some muscle, then try cutting again. Being lean can make you look more muscular, but you still have to have some muscle!