T Nation

Critque Please thank you

So are you trying to gain muscle or what? Because you are skinny as is. Good job losing lots of weight, but where are you going from here?

Pats on the back from people around here require more than just low bodyfat. And rightfully so.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
So are you trying to gain muscle or what? Because you are skinny as is. Good job losing lots of weight, but where are you going from here?

Pats on the back from people around here require more than just low bodyfat. And rightfully so.[/quote]

If your clavicles stick out like that, there is much more work to be done. I am still bothered by the fact that this guy sees himself as needing to lose even more weight. Unless he is competing, most people don’t function well walking around in contest condition. What is all of the running for?

Body dysmorphia is very real.

First of all,you weigh 155.
If you keep losing,most of it will be muscle.I can see your abs well.I think you’re skinny enough.
If you’re trying to get a six pack(looks like you already have one) then you should keep the cardio up.I wouldn’t lower the calories anymore because your diet already looks like a L.A. weight loss diet(AKA starvation diet).
I’m cutting for summer myself and I can tell you one thing:
Girls like big shoulders and backs better than abs.I know you’re doing some of it too look good,feel good,and some to get pussy.I’m not domb.I’ve been there.Girls comment me more on my shoulders and back then my abs.
So good luck being skin and bones son.

[quote]ObsceneJester wrote:
Dear T-Nation,

I’ve listened to alot of your advice

[/quote]

Really?

It seems to me you need to start emphasizing adding some muscle to your frame. As they say, you can’t cut what you don’t have.

There are definitely people more qualified than me to give you advice. Start eating more, definitely more protein. Lay off the long running and add sprints. Do a few full body workouts per week, hitting the big compound movements hard.

Reading everything by Waterbury and Berardi is a good start.

Good luck

Jeff

[quote]ObsceneJester wrote:
harris447 wrote:
I take it by the “idk, don’t work on it that much” comment after you listed squat that you don’t squat?

If this is true, then grow a set of balls, you little twigcocked fetus, and put the fucking bar on your neck.

Hrrm I’m going to take this as not helping at all and tell you why I can’t do it dumbass… I hurt my lower back doing squats and I’m still recouping…

Also, we could probably help yo more if you were holding a shoe.

How is that possible? My shoe size is a 9… and I’m 5’8"

[/quote]

Every pussy lightbulb in my gym “hurt their back doing squats”.

What exactly is wrong with your back? What was the medical diagnosis?

You seem to be able to deadlift. That’s mre lower back intensive than squatting.

Plus…240 bench at 152? With a spotter doing upright rows and a 30 mph bounce of your (exposed) sternum?

TSB on this liar motherfucker.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Every pussy lightbulb in my gym “hurt their back doing squats”.[/quote]

I tried to do the Ironmind Super Squats and on my last 2 sets I had really bad form and I get a sharp pain to the right of my spine

[quote]Plus…240 bench at 152? With a spotter doing upright rows and a 30 mph bounce of your (exposed) sternum?

TSB on this liar motherfucker.
[/quote]

Lol yes because I’m here to impress you, seeming like you have nothing else better to do then try and talk shit on the internet… way to go…

I’m eating healthy, I’ve only being lifting for about 6 months so I don’t know why all the comment on why I look so small… I’m full after every meal… I try to get more and more protein everyday that is why I have gotten the casein to help

I only have a four pack, yes I would like to get big all over but after being fat most of my life I wanted to get down to where I see my goal…

The other day I read a quote by TC saying,

“People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents.” – Andrew Carnegie

I do not want to settle with just having a 4 pac, when my goal when I was 205 pounds of just shitty fat… I do not want to settle and that is why I’m trying to get bigger

For all the people out their content with making fun of me that’s fine, I understand I’m not as big as ya’ll and I don’t care… I would like to get bigger, stronger and have a better body… and if most of ya’ll can only give me criticism, so be it and I came to the wrong bunch to ask

Thank you for the people that has offered to help

I agree with all responses relating to getting a Tan.

don’t worry about harris, he’s a cock smoker. no offense harris, you cocksmoker. you could use some mass now. great job on reaching your goal, and losing all that fat. the time has come to grow again. it maybe hard to deal with since i am sure you had to diet pretty hard to get where you are now. you have to eat allot, and change your intake to allow for maximum gains.

put some of that fat that you worked so hard to rid yourself of, back on. bulk up for a while, and since you already know that you can lose fat, you can do it whenever you want, kinda. don’t get too carried away.just whatever you do, remember to remove the barbell from your anus, harris obviously has not. :slight_smile:


hey harris,

[quote]Professor X wrote:

I am still bothered by the fact that this guy sees himself as needing to lose even more weight. Unless he is competing, most people don’t function well walking around in contest condition.
[/quote]
Agreed, people (not T-Nation members but the general populus of teenage boys in the western world) need to realise that those dudes in fitness mags and whatever other body role-models they’re bombarded with are at very low bodyfat levels, take a shit load of supplements to be like that, and probably don’t stay that way year round. There’s a reason why professional athletes are even rarely as ripped up as that - because it’s counter-productive to performance.

And you can take it from someone who’s been at those kind of bodyfat levels, yeah you look sorta cool, but you’ve no energy or libido left to enjoy your ripped body with. You say you have chub - I honestly don’t see it. At this point, just focus on getting your numbers up in the gym.

[quote]ObsceneJester wrote:
harris447 wrote:
Every pussy lightbulb in my gym “hurt their back doing squats”.

I tried to do the Ironmind Super Squats and on my last 2 sets I had really bad form and I get a sharp pain to the right of my spine

Plus…240 bench at 152? With a spotter doing upright rows and a 30 mph bounce of your (exposed) sternum?

TSB on this liar motherfucker.

Lol yes because I’m here to impress you, seeming like you have nothing else better to do then try and talk shit on the internet… way to go…

I’m eating healthy, I’ve only being lifting for about 6 months so I don’t know why all the comment on why I look so small… I’m full after every meal… I try to get more and more protein everyday that is why I have gotten the casein to help

I only have a four pack, yes I would like to get big all over but after being fat most of my life I wanted to get down to where I see my goal…

The other day I read a quote by TC saying,

“People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents.” – Andrew Carnegie

I do not want to settle with just having a 4 pac, when my goal when I was 205 pounds of just shitty fat… I do not want to settle and that is why I’m trying to get bigger

For all the people out their content with making fun of me that’s fine, I understand I’m not as big as ya’ll and I don’t care… I would like to get bigger, stronger and have a better body… and if most of ya’ll can only give me criticism, so be it and I came to the wrong bunch to ask

Thank you for the people that has offered to help

[/quote]

Ignore Harris. Rule #1 for participating on this site. If its not an obscenity coming out of his mouth, its drool.

Ignore.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
ObsceneJester wrote:
harris447 wrote:
I take it by the “idk, don’t work on it that much” comment after you listed squat that you don’t squat?

If this is true, then grow a set of balls, you little twigcocked fetus, and put the fucking bar on your neck.

Hrrm I’m going to take this as not helping at all and tell you why I can’t do it dumbass… I hurt my lower back doing squats and I’m still recouping…

Also, we could probably help yo more if you were holding a shoe.

How is that possible? My shoe size is a 9… and I’m 5’8"

Every pussy lightbulb in my gym “hurt their back doing squats”.

What exactly is wrong with your back? What was the medical diagnosis?

You seem to be able to deadlift. That’s mre lower back intensive than squatting.

Plus…240 bench at 152? With a spotter doing upright rows and a 30 mph bounce of your (exposed) sternum?

TSB on this liar motherfucker.
[/quote]

This depends on where the back problem is. Dude, there’s no reason to call this guy a pussy. AND it does not take a pussy to hurt the lower back as you suggest. I benched 225-235 at 140lbs at 18-20yrs old. What’s so hard to believe?

I’m pretty dissapointed in you right now. Let’s tell the kid what to do without resorting to name calling.

Harris, do you have any pictures to show this kid what he might have to look forward to?

To the OP, please don’t worry about fat or abs. Hell every 13 year old has abs. You should pack on some meat, then look to cutting for your abs much later down the road. Wear a Tank top out and if you have 20-30lbs extra nobody will be looking for the abs. Stand next to some skinny “ripped” (which to me is an oxymoron) boy with great abs and you will still be more impressive.

it never ceases to amaze me how disgusting the diets of most people online look.

oatmeal and splenda is a meal? chicken breast, sweet potatos and a shake? tuna and a protein bar?! lmao! and who the hell eats egg whites aside from pre-contest bodybuilders? i always eat the whole egg, the yolk is the best part of the egg.

dude… you need to learn how to cook! get some veggies and fresh herbs in there. make some garlic butter shrimp with dill…

your diet is simply disgusting. and it also look very low on the calories. if you asked me, no way could someone stay on a gross diet like that for more than 7 days.

205 to 155 and you’re still not shredded? <you are lean though, and to fair not all pictures tell the whole truth and you are pale> i don’t want to tell you what to do, but it looks like you kinda forgot to build a foundation of muscle. you skipped the build muscle part and jumped right into the 'starve myself ‘til i’m ripped’ part.

but hey whatever floats your boat. you look lean enough, i think. time to lay down some quality mass.

but hey if you really are focused on being as ripped as possible keep up the good work with the protein shakes and egg whites and maybe you’ll rip up at at a mean 145. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]alfuh wrote:
You work Shoulders AND Deltoids on the same day?? Take it easy man![/quote]

lol!

i think what he meant was shoulders/delts as they can be referred to as either or.

[quote]elliot007 wrote:
you bench 240? @155lbs

i must be the weakest motherfucker alive. [/quote]

pound for pound strength is generally higher in lighter athletes.

but not everyone has the same idea of what constitutes a legitimate bench…

[quote]ObsceneJester wrote:
I’m eating healthy, I’ve only being lifting for about 6 months so I don’t know why all the comment on why I look so small… I’m full after every meal… I try to get more and more protein everyday that is why I have gotten the casein to help

I only have a four pack, yes I would like to get big all over but after being fat most of my life I wanted to get down to where I see my goal…[/quote]

Look dude, I’ve been there. Actually, I’ve been lifting seriously for maybe a couple months more than you and I had also been overweight for the better half of my life. But I sucked it up and overate for the first three or four months. I put on about twenty pounds, with some fat of course, but it was all planned so I knew it was worth it, even when some people told me I was looking fatter.

I packed inches on all of my measurements, and a couple months ago I began to cut. I’ve lost at least twenty lbs. and for the past week I’ve been eating maintenance again in preparation for the cheater’s diet test group. Hopefully I’ll be looking lean and muscular for the first time in my life. I know it must feel great to be able to see your abs after being fat for so long, but you’ve still got a couple of solid months before summer, so why not try bulking for the next month or so and then try cutting back down? We’re all saying that you look small because typically a new lifter will see great gains as long as he’s lifting hard and eating enough.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
So are you trying to gain muscle or what? Because you are skinny as is. Good job losing lots of weight, but where are you going from here?

Pats on the back from people around here require more than just low bodyfat. And rightfully so.

If your clavicles stick out like that, there is much more work to be done. I am still bothered by the fact that this guy sees himself as needing to lose even more weight. Unless he is competing, most people don’t function well walking around in contest condition. What is all of the running for?

Body dysmorphia is very real.
[/quote]

I agree.

ObsceneJester, how much weight did you lose? How much did you weigh before? Becuase if you seriously think you need to lose more weight, you might have some problems- like seeing too many shit and twigs Abercrombie boys.

You need to get more mass. Do this by lifting heavy and often, and eating more. Cut the cardio way down also.

If you are a FFB, I can see being apprehensive about eating more (again). But if you’ve always been skinny, than you need to figure out what you want to do. Its no wonder you’re not gaining any mass- you’re not trying. And I would not lose ANY more weight if I was you. You have NO gut.

[quote]hueyOT wrote:
and who the hell eats egg whites aside from pre-contest bodybuilders? i always eat the whole egg, the yolk is the best part of the egg.
[/quote]
People who don’t want to meet an early demise? Seriously dude, I eat egg whites all the time. I don’t know if you’ve ever looked at the nutrition data for a whole egg, but two of 'em will but you way over the edge in terms of cholesterol! Not to mention the fact that all of the fat and cholesterol content is in the yolk. Very often I do eat a whole egg, but that’s mixed in with five egg whites. If I want fat and cholesterol, I’m eating a big, juicy cut of meat.

i wouldn’t say the guy has body dysmorphia. i mean, who doesn’t have some degree of it?

as much as i think he should go into the opposite direction and lay down some quality muscle <which isn’t an excuse to go eat tons of junk and get fat>, if he wants to weigh 145 let him do what he wants to do.

you can’t save the world.

Good work on the weight loss and working towards a goal. News flash - You’re There!

Everyone else can see the “six pack” (not that it really matters).

The thing about goals is they are not meant to be static, as you get closer to a goal it should be re-thought and re-defined.

Everyone here is telling you not to lose anymore weight and it’s because we’re all seeing the same thing, your skinny.

Sit down or go for a walk and think about what you accomplished, then set some new goals (long and short term).

Here’s a tip, make sure one short term goal is to sort out your back. Seriously, a bad back can screw-up any physique goal for years. Just ask Rockscar.

Good luck.