Critique this Powerlifting Routine for Bench

okay lets try this again, last upload screwed up.
Just finished reading westsides book of methods and just experimenting in program writting using their methods. Anyway unfortunatly where i live there isnt any powerlifting style gyms - well none that i know of anyway. but T-Nation is pretty handy for this kind of stuff. Anyway im uploading it so i can get feed back on what i should do to improve it etc. Just experimenting not going to try it just yet, i want to do a good 5/3/1 cycle ( 1 year or more). here is the program :

Sample bench day ( dynamic) for week 1
Warm up / Dumbbells/ stretching
Bench press : 9 x 3 reps (50% )
Jm press : 3 x 3 to 6 reps ( heavy as possible)
Kroc Rows : 50 reps
Side lateral Raises : 3 x 10 to 20

Sample bench day ( dynamic ) for week 2
Warm up/ dumbbells/stretching
Bench Press : 9 x 3 reps ( 55%)
Jm Press 3 x 3 to 6 (heavy as possible that day)
Scott press : 3 x 10 to 20

Sample bench day ( dynamic) for week 3:
Warm up / dumbbells/stretching
Bench Press 9 x 3 reps ( 60%)
Jm press 3 x 3 to 6 ( heavy as possible that day)
Seated side lateral Raises : 3 x 10 to 20

After this week rotate back to 50% and restart, choose another dynamic core exercise such as floor presses, rack presses etc and when the supplementary exercises stop working change them immediately. Also Add exercises for your weaknesses ( ie more tricep work, more lat work more deltoid work)

Sample max day bench week 1:
Warm ups /stretching/ weights
Flat bench press : 90% x 1 rep to 95% x 1 rep to 105% x 1 rep
Tate Press 3 x 3 to 6 ( Heavy as possible for that day)
Pull ups 3 x 10 to 20 ( Wide grip)
Scott press : 3 x 10 -20
Do this for max day for a maximum of 2 weeks! Then change the core exercise to something new ie, floor presses, rack presses etc. Anymore than 2 weeks at more than 90% on the same exercise will have a negative effect on the CNS. Add exercises for your weaknesses if needed. Change supplemental exercises when progress halts.

Every 4th or 5th week replace either a max effort day or dynamic day with repetition method.
Dumbbell flat bench press : 3 sets to failure ( keep a record of sets one and three)
Use normal supplementary work ( triceps, upper back, side and rear delts)
Every time you do a repetition method change the exercise ie repetition cycle 1: dumbbell press repetition cycle 2: illegally wide grip bench press ( however when using this do 6RM at 80%) etc. This must be done for 2 weeks

One day after benching do dumbbell work on an incline or decline bench. This day is primarily a hypotrophy day. Sets and Reps are enough up to you. ( 3 x 10 to 20 ) Other chest work can be added. Also this would be a good time to do some conditioning work such as sled pulls, prowler pushing (etc) and rehab work for rotators and pecs.

Finally to conclude with bench.
Must dos:

• Must change Max effort core exercises every 2 weeks otherwise negative effect on CNS will occure ( different exercises, different Bars etc) so with youd do 2 weeks of conventional deadlifts and then switch to rack pulls and so on.
  • Must change core exercises on dynamic methods after 3 weeks
  • Must change supplementary exercises when they stop working to continually build progress
  • Must use a repetition method. No one method will work all methods must be utilized.
  • Also Bands and Chains or either one must be used on both maximul effort day and dynamic day
    This program goes for includes ( 3 week pendulum wave ( 50 to 55 to 60%) ) ( 2 week max effort 90 to 95 to 105%) (every 4th or 5th week repetition method).

why dont you just use the westside program? its the same but atleast you know what to follow? Westside Barbell Basic Template

thats it there, or wendlers 5 3 1

How strong are you and what is your experience with weight training?

i dont plan on doing this program yet i am just writing up and messing around with ideas… i going to a good cycle of 5/3/1 ( year or more) until i move on… and when your using westside it doesnt really matter your experince or strength… louie simmons - " this program can be used for the 600lbs squatter or the 120lbs squatter" that comes directly from his book.

So which are you doing, Westside or 5/3/1? Westside is Westside and 5/3/1 is 5/3/1, when you try to combine them or whatever you end up with neither. They both work, but they are not the same.

This tends to work well also: Put more weight on the bar or do more reps than you did last time. Repeat.

[quote]redleg32002000 wrote:
So which are you doing, Westside or 5/3/1? Westside is Westside and 5/3/1 is 5/3/1, when you try to combine them or whatever you end up with neither. They both work, but they are not the same.

This tends to work well also: Put more weight on the bar or do more reps than you did last time. Repeat.[/quote]

haha im doing 5/3/1 as i said i dont want to do this program just yet i am just playing with ideas and wanting feedback on what i have written…

[quote]jacob-1310 wrote:
i dont plan on doing this program yet i am just writing up and messing around with ideas… i going to a good cycle of 5/3/1 ( year or more) until i move on… and when your using westside it doesnt really matter your experince or strength… louie simmons - " this program can be used for the 600lbs squatter or the 120lbs squatter" that comes directly from his book. [/quote]

Seriously , why waste anyone’s time on hypothetical silliness. Go lift some weights.