Critique This A-B Split Please

Im just finishing a 2 week off period after ending very hard last month, and am ready to get back into things. Ive been doing a lot of research and want to try some of Chad Waterbury’s programs as well as Charles poliquin’s programs. I’ll likely be using a minor form of periodization using accumulation and intensification phases of which i think CW’s programs fit better in the intensification phases and CP’s programs are more accumulation oriented. But since im not an athlete, i’ll likely spend most of my time right in between the two with programs that include both high and low rep work.

So heres what I came up with for my first phase. Im thinking of this as my “meat and potatoes” workouts because its very basic, but covers all my bases. I’ll start with a full body A-B split 3x a week, and then likely go into upper/lower splits of 4x. Also, i’ll go into programs that specialize in one of my laggin areas, while maintaining other areas. But this is what ive come up with for a starting point.

Workout A:

A) Front Squat 6 x 4-6
B1) Vertical Pull 4 x 6-8
B2) Horizontal Push 4 x 6-8
C1) Curl 3 x 8-12
C2) Extension 3 x 8-12

Workout B:

A) Pwr cln. or sntch pull 6 x 3-5
B1) Horizontal Pull 4 x 6-8
B2) Unilateral squat 4 x 6-8
C1) Deadlift 4 x 8-12
C2) Dips 4 x 6-8

***Rest perdiods will be 120 seconds, with no rest in between superset pairings.

What do you guys think, anything im missing here as far as developing all the basics so i can get ready to specialize in different areas and push for some serious strength and mass?

My biggest criticism is taking two weeks off. Why did you do this? Two weeks is very excessive in my opinion unless you just didn’t have access to anything for that period or you were coming back from some serious overreaching, which I doubt.

Two weeks is not that long, and I WAS coming off a very very long period of over-reaching.