Critique Please

Thanks JB… I could really use a bit more time in my day so will try your routine from Monday!

190 sounds like a bit much to judge from your picture…did you weigh yourself at the end of day with clothes on and all your meals inside you? I’m 5’10" and this pic is from ages ago when I was 165… Maybe your legs are huge.

What are you lifts for bench, squat and deadlift? Get those numbers up and you’ll look a lot better.

[quote]wsk wrote:
190 sounds like a bit much to judge from your picture…did you weigh yourself at the end of day with clothes on and all your meals inside you? I’m 5’10" and this pic is from ages ago when I was 165… Maybe your legs are huge.

What are you lifts for bench, squat and deadlift? Get those numbers up and you’ll look a lot better.

[/quote]

Yeah, I weigh myself before my workout every Monday (Train in the evening) for consistancy and they have an more accurate scale at the gym than I have at home. If the pic you attached is 165lb I think it is about right, I should dig out a pic from a few months back when I was down to 8-9% BF, I definitly ‘looked’ bigger at 175lb - weird, everyone I know keeps asking me why I am loosing weight while I am bulking and how much I am growing while I am cutting!!

I will take some leg pics tonight but they are waaaay more advanced than any other aspect of my physique and definitly contribute to my weight.

Sounds like your putting on lean muscle mass and losing fat if you are experiencing gains in size, strength and density.