Critique Please: Test/NPP/D-bol

Hi everyone

I plan to run this soon;

test prop 150mg EOD
npp 75mg EOD
dbol 40mg ED

letro 0.5mg ED

All for weeks 1-5

Followed by a 3 week stasis and 3 week taper.

I know the length is short - but basically for 5 weeks I’ll be posted somewhere away from home (for work reasons) and all I have to do is work, eat and train. No other commitments.

I am able to up the doses, but my reasoning for the above is that I only have to shoot 2ml EOD - anymore than that (short esters = prop+npp) and I have trouble training properly.

So anyway, I know it’s not very interesting, but any critiquing would be great.

Thanks

Dave

Has previous experience taught you the letro is necessary at that dosage and ED?

[quote]saps wrote:
Has previous experience taught you the letro is necessary at that dosage and ED?[/quote]

Hi Saps,

I’m glad someone asked this question - I know how harsh people say letro is. I have found that 0.5mg EOD is not enough for me. 500mg PW test is fine, but as soon as I add in the dbol, I get quite painful nipples.

0.5mg ED is slightly too high for me in all honesty, but with the npp in there I’d like to er on the side of caution. Is this sensible?

I have seen dosing for letro vary quite widely on teh interwebz - is 0.5mg ED something you’d consider harmful?

i use that much… i am good from it - just with 500mg tyest too.

I am a sensitive soul mind you… :wink:

With letro, it takes a month for the blood levels to become stable, so that is why EOD doesnt work. If you do ED for the first 4 weeks then swithc to EOD, you should be fine.

[quote]Dave_ wrote:
saps wrote:
Has previous experience taught you the letro is necessary at that dosage and ED?

Hi Saps,

I’m glad someone asked this question - I know how harsh people say letro is. I have found that 0.5mg EOD is not enough for me. 500mg PW test is fine, but as soon as I add in the dbol, I get quite painful nipples.

0.5mg ED is slightly too high for me in all honesty, but with the npp in there I’d like to er on the side of caution. Is this sensible?

I have seen dosing for letro vary quite widely on teh interwebz - is 0.5mg ED something you’d consider harmful?

[/quote]

Thats good to know. .5mg ED is not per se harmful. Its really as needed. I was just trying to make sure you knew you needed this from personal experience and didn’t read it somewhere.

[quote] JJ wrote:
i use that much… i am good from it - just with 500mg tyest too.

I am a sensitive soul mind you… :wink:

With letro, it takes a month for the blood levels to become stable, so that is why EOD doesnt work. If you do ED for the first 4 weeks then swithc to EOD, you should be fine.[/quote]

Hey JJ thanks for the reply.

I had read that letro has a 2-4 day halflife, so surely EOD would still be ok? Or are you referring to a frontload-type scenario?

[quote]saps wrote:
saps wrote:

Thats good to know. .5mg ED is not per se harmful. Its really as needed. I was just trying to make sure you knew you needed this from personal experience and didn’t read it somewhere.[/quote]

Thanks saps.

I have an unfortunate lump (tiny) in my left tit which I use to very crudely assess how my AI dosing is going. If the lump begins to hurt/itch - I put it up a notch. 0.5mg ED is where I’ve settled in the past.