W 1-4 dbol 30mg/day
W 4-6 Nolva

What dosage of Nolva should i take?

this is getting annoying…lol
read this please http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1879427

W 1-4 dbol 50mg/d
W 5 Nolva 20mg 2x/d
W 6-7 Nolva 20mg/d

Ok Dave, i’ve read over the dbol only cycle. I must have read over it because I dont remeber reading about it. It says 50-100mg per day. I think im going to stick with 50mg. But say I take 100mg/d, would that much dbol make me sick, or have a negative reaction on my body?

also is 3weeks PCT necessary, or can i keep it to two?

Last think, The dbol is in liquid oral form, can i just dispense the dosage in a shot of water and drink it?

It is just as good to stick it up your arse, as that is where the gains will fall out of when you stop this cycle.

Dianabol WILL bulk you up. Alot. Strength through the roof. Its a feel good steroid too, great pumps, aggression, confidence… this will all disappear within a week or two of discontinuation. It is not a drug to be used alone.

How do know this? Done it mate. Live and learn, i done the livin’ so you can do the learnin’! lmao!

You poor? Dont like to inject? why just dianabol?

Joe

Aweful aweful aweful cycle. Don’t do this, it will waste your time and money. Really just research anabolic steroid concepts for about 8-12 months before you think you might wanna try anything. Then after that 8-12 months you will come back to this idea, and say wow, that really was retarded… Oral only cycles can be awesome, but not this one.

Since this is your first cycle, don’t try design it yourself, you wouldn’t try to build your own car after one shop class would you? If you get a neat idea for a cycle, don’t publicly post it, read around the net, cross check your ideas with other articles, then read around this forum, find smart people, and pm them asking for their thoughts on an idea you have.

That way you only privately look dumb. Then once you complicate your idea into oblivion, take someone elses already proven cycle in conjunction with a sheet load of food and quality lifting.

[quote]Joe Joseph wrote:
It is just as good to stick it up your arse, as that is where the gains will fall out of when you stop this cycle.
[/quote]

LMFAO

True though

there are some people who say they got good gains on a 6 week cycle of dbol (I personally have never done it and wouldn’t but many who have will tell you not to do it)…

i think if you eat well and train right you can keep some of your gains but nowhere close to all of them because the size isn’t all gains, it’s mostly water so you need to know that going in.

because dbol will make you retain a ton of water a lot of the size you have put on during the cycle will dissapear as soon as it’s over and the water retention goes. if you are ok with that then by all means go for it.

most who have done both will tell you test only is a far better first cycle. you will keep a lot more of your gains and have a better experience overall.

if you really are set on a dbol only cycle due to fear of needles, poverty, or availability of gear i think the best strategy is probably to stack the dbol with the nolva so that you don’t bloat up too much and the size gain is less noticable (maybe just 15lbs) but more solid (only lose 5lbs post cycle vs 20lbs).

it will also make you look like less of a clown when your cycle is done because you won’t lose as much weight (nothing like dropping 20lbs in a week to tell everyone you were nothing more than the juice to begin with).

a possible protocol would look something like this

W 1-6 Dbol 50mg/d (split into divided doses through the day)
W 1-6 Nolva 20mg/d (split into an am and pm dose)

Dbol doesn’t really shut you down that hard and your LH/FSH levels come back pretty quick so pct isn’t really needed for a 6 week cycle…I think you are better off taking the nolva while on cycle for reasons discussed.

again i would recommend doing a test only for a first because i think test gains are better but i don’t think it is the only option so do what suits you best.

Thanks for the advice George.

Trust me iv’e been reading around alot on dbol only cycle and pretty much everyone says its a stupid outdated idea, because their are just so much better alternatives.

Really the reason why I dont want to inject is really fear of needles and fear of doing it wrong and getting an infection. But really the cons outweigh the pro’s for a dbol only cycle and it might just be better to run a test e/dbol cycle. If i do a test cycle, would it mess with my natural test levels post cycle?

yes it will, your test levels post cycle after 3 months of testosterone injections will be minimal.

Will they be back to par after 3 months?

Would dbol make my natural test drop post cycle?

Care to share your stats with us first?

Although every ones body reacts differently to a degree, also dependant on dosage and timing of when the drug is taken, your natural testosterone production will be suppressed while you are taking it. The percentage of suppression can be correlated to what i have just said and how long the drug is administered for.
When you discontinue the dianabol suppression will be at it’s highest. Now, without a solid post cycle therapy regimen, it is impossible for me to say how long ‘your’ body will take to recover its natural hormonal balance.

So yes, your natural test will be shot post cycle.

Please note, it is an art which requires careful planning, dedication and commitment to diet and training along with correct pct protocals when it comes to keeping gains.

As dianabol will mostly fill you up with water and we dont know your stats or your experience at natural training, i am inclined to say that you may end up lighter than you were pre cycle. Sorry.

Testanabol

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
there are some people who say they got good gains on a 6 week cycle of dbol (I personally have never done it and wouldn’t but many who have will tell you not to do it)…

i think if you eat well and train right you can keep some of your gains but nowhere close to all of them because the size isn’t all gains, it’s mostly water so you need to know that going in.

because dbol will make you retain a ton of water a lot of the size you have put on during the cycle will dissapear as soon as it’s over and the water retention goes. if you are ok with that then by all means go for it.

most who have done both will tell you test only is a far better first cycle. you will keep a lot more of your gains and have a better experience overall.

if you really are set on a dbol only cycle due to fear of needles, poverty, or availability of gear i think the best strategy is probably to stack the dbol with the nolva so that you don’t bloat up too much and the size gain is less noticable (maybe just 15lbs) but more solid (only lose 5lbs post cycle vs 20lbs).

it will also make you look like less of a clown when your cycle is done because you won’t lose as much weight (nothing like dropping 20lbs in a week to tell everyone you were nothing more than the juice to begin with).

a possible protocol would look something like this

W 1-6 Dbol 50mg/d (split into divided doses through the day)
W 1-6 Nolva 20mg/d (split into an am and pm dose)

Dbol doesn’t really shut you down that hard and your LH/FSH levels come back pretty quick so pct isn’t really needed for a 6 week cycle…I think you are better off taking the nolva while on cycle for reasons discussed.

again i would recommend doing a test only for a first because i think test gains are better but i don’t think it is the only option so do what suits you best.[/quote]

The truth is, i have learned the hard way… i have done dianabol only cycles… and the fact is, after cycle, you lose so much it is impossible to see anything you kept! I have also done Deca only cycles, and i have kept some nice gains from that - but that was through the worst period of low libido in my life!!

The truth is, there is no excuse for not listening to the vets here, bushy, saps, rain, everyone of them knows what they are saying (and all the non-vet great posters too), and it is ridiculous that you would choose to “learn your own way” when you have people who have made the mistakes and can point you on a better path… its progress of the human race!

Joe

What does everyone think of Boldenone/Eq as a first cycle drug? I mean dbol/deca/tren all out. You wouldnt use primo/winny/var…

Eq is related to Test, is aromatizes 50% of test, is as anabolic as Deca, increases the appetite, can give a hardloof to the body, it isnt as suppressive as deca, it will provide a little boost to libido - and if i remember correctly, the first cycle one does - the natural test is rarely suppressed at all if kept to moderate doseages, 6 week cycle.

Could we recomment Eq as a good first cycle choice, as it isnt as “harsh” as test and not as sidey as deca etc…?

what do ya think?

Joe

i agree that dbol only is not ideal but there are some that have done it with some success…not as good as test only absolutely but I don’t like getting into the mindset that something can’t be done or needs to only be done a certain way.

i think test only has proven to be a very good experience for many so it is optimal.

there was a guy on here a little while ago that did an eq only cycle (possibly with winny) as his first at the same time as I was doing mine about a year ago.

i can’t remember his logon name but if you search for his log I think you will find it.

he didn’t really have the best experience because i think he was trying to cut and learned that eq is a hard drug to cut on.

i think it’s still gonna shut you down so you might as well just go for test or a low dose of test stacked with eq if you are worried about gyno.

i put a friend looking for lean mass on a test/eq/mast cycle (300, 300, 300mg/w) and it worked pretty well…no need to an AI and the overall results were very lean. he dieted right after his cycle was done and lost pretty much everything though so it is tought to say how much he would have kept if he hadn’t.