T Nation

Critique on My Cycle...

Backround: Have done two other cycles before. First was an all oral cycle of Dbol, Winny, and Tbol. I was too much of a pussy to inject. Second cycle was just 500mg Test Cyp for 12 weeks. So this will be my third cycle. This is what I had planned:

Week 1-4: Turinabol 50mg/ED
Week 1-12: Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/week
Week 1-12: Deca-Durabolin 450mg/week
Week 1-12: Letrozole 0.5mg/ED

Week 13-18: Testosterone Enanthate 100mg/week
Week 13: Letrozole 0.5mg/ED
Week 14: Letrozole 0.25mg/ED
Week 15: Letrozole 0.125mg/ED

Week 19: Testosterone Enanthate 80mg/week
Week 19: Nolvadex 40mg/ED
Week 20: Testosterone Enanthate 60mg/week
Week 20: Nolvadex 20mg/ED
Week 21: Testosterone Enanthate 50mg/week
Week 21: Nolvadex 20mg/ED
Week 22: Testosterone Enanthate 40mg/week
Week 22: Nolvadex 20mg/ED
Week 23: Testosterone Enanthate 30mg/week
Week 23: Nolvadex 10mg/ED
Week 24: Testosterone Enanthate 20mg/week
Week 24: Nolvadex 10mg/ED

How does this look? I’m hoping I didn’t misunderstand the test taper. The reason for the letro at that dose throughout the cycle is because I seem to be prone to gyno symptoms. I’m also worried about prolactin levels from the deca.

I’ve read mixed opinions on whether there is a need to suppress prolactin, or if keeping estrogen levels down is enough. There is only one place that I have found cabergoline, and it seems a little shady. So any opinions on that?

Anyway, if this is a shitty cycle feel free to flame me. I feel that I did my research, but I’ll reconsider starting another cycle if you all think I’m completely off point with this.

why are u continuing to run a long ester test at the end finish up with some prop and u wont have to taper as much thats such a long time to supress natural production JMO

[quote]wwweiss87 wrote:
why are u continuing to run a long ester test at the end finish up with some prop and u wont have to taper as much thats such a long time to supress natural production JMO [/quote]

Care to elaborate why you feel prop is better than a long ester for the taper?

You say that prop will allow one to taper less. What’s the reasoning behind this?

-“Thats such a long time to supress natural production” -
What is? The length of the cycle? Or are you saying that the taper is a long time to supress natural production?

You do realize that the stasis/taper is meant to transition from exogenenous supply to naturaly supply, and does not further supress the person’s endo production, don’t you.

Typing in actual sentances is a nice touch as well.

To the OP
Most will favor running a better ratio of test/deca to avoid 19-nor side effects.
I’ve never used letro before but I do know that it is quite powerful and .5mg/ED appears to somewhat of a liberal dose. What are your thoughts on using arimidex?
I’m sure others will comment on other matters.

I assumed he meant that because prop isn’t active for as long, I could cut the 6 weeks stasis period down a little bit without problems if I used that instead of enanthate. If that’s it, it really doesn’t matter anyway because of the deca.

I’ve thought about playing with the numbers a bit for Test and Deca, and thought about bumping Test up to about 650mg a week, and lowering Deca down to 400mg, that would put it about a 5/3 ratio.

Would that look better in your opinion? Reason I had it at 500 and 400 was because I figured being only my third cycle I didn’t want to raise test too high, but didn’t want to drop Deca too low either, or I might as well not use it. But if something along the lines of 650 to 400 seems better, I will change it to that.

I used arimidex my second cycle, and even with a moderate dose of it, I still noticed minor gyno symptoms, which is why I was planning on letro this time around.

[quote]Tattoo85 wrote:
I’ve thought about playing with the numbers a bit for Test and Deca, and thought about bumping Test up to about 650mg a week, and lowering Deca down to 400mg, that would put it about a 5/3 ratio.

Would that look better in your opinion? Reason I had it at 500 and 400 was because I figured being only my third cycle I didn’t want to raise test too high, but didn’t want to drop Deca too low either, or I might as well not use it. But if something along the lines of 650 to 400 seems better, I will change it to that.

I used arimidex my second cycle, and even with a moderate dose of it, I still noticed minor gyno symptoms, which is why I was planning on letro this time around.[/quote]

A 5/3 ratio is pretty standard. I personally would not want to experience deca dick, so I would chose the commonly accepted dosage. Don’t take my word as the end all be all because there are many people here with much more experience than me.

I like the revised test/deca ratio. I am not a fan of t-bol but you have used it before and liked it enough to use it again. The cycle looks good and the taper is correct. You can run prop for the taper but I see no advantage over test E or C.

If I could change one thing I would run dbol instead of t-bol, but thats just me.

hear hear on the Dianabol instead of Turinabol… and with Letrozole the Dianabol isnt going to cause any further gyno sides…

Test, Deca, Dbol!

As for the dosages of the Test and Deca… I would actually go with 500 Test and 300 Deca… it is only your third cycle and that is sufficiently increased from the last 2 runs.

or 600:400 would be good too - but ALMOST overkill IMO… it depends where you get your products from really… it DOES make a difference.

JJ

i just wouldnt run test for 24 weeks unless i was a serious competitor. just get some hcg and cut that cylce in half i would use the nolva to but no longer than 4- 6 weeks aft since the decca will be gone (but still detectable in trace amounts)in 4-6 weeks.

bones ur annoying but the cyp or enan will supress levels for at least 2 more weeks since last inj. props in and out in 2-3 days so really he would be not producing for around roughy 26 weaks with the tapering

i write how i want, fuck how u feel about it

[quote]wwweiss87 wrote:
i just wouldnt run test for 24 weeks unless i was a serious competitor. just get some hcg and cut that cylce in half i would use the nolva to but no longer than 4- 6 weeks aft since the decca will be gone (but still detectable in trace amounts)in 4-6 weeks.

bones ur annoying but the cyp or enan will supress levels for at least 2 more weeks since last inj. props in and out in 2-3 days so really he would be not producing for around roughy 26 weaks with the tapering

i write how i want, fuck how u feel about it[/quote]

Look out we have another internet tough guy in the house.

To the OP, how much adex were you using first cycle? Rather than go with letro I would use a bit more if your dosages were not all that high.

Even with incorporating a taper I would stop the deca a couple weeks prior to your test. Running the nolva after the stasis will likely be not necessary.

On the letro front, i am one of the posters here that uses letro as standard… and as someone who does suffer gyno from low dose test, i can safely say that for the moderately sensitive individuals (whom i would class as those who get gyno from low dose aromatizable AAS but not naturally during childhood/adulthood), 0.5mg letro ED is too much.
All that will do is flop your cock.

I can use the MOST aromitizable steroids stacked together in moderate dosages and get by on around 0.1mg of letro a day… possibly less if it was easier to measure!

So if i use nothing i get gyno from as little as 250mg test a week.
On my last cycle i pushed the envelope a bit higher than normal and ended up with 750mg test and 350mg drol a week (of the aromitizable aas) and i had abso-fucking-lootley no gyno or estrogen(or other) related sides with 0.1mg Ed of letro.

Chew on that.

;D

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
wwweiss87 wrote:
i just wouldnt run test for 24 weeks unless i was a serious competitor. just get some hcg and cut that cylce in half i would use the nolva to but no longer than 4- 6 weeks aft since the decca will be gone (but still detectable in trace amounts)in 4-6 weeks.

bones ur annoying but the cyp or enan will supress levels for at least 2 more weeks since last inj. props in and out in 2-3 days so really he would be not producing for around roughy 26 weaks with the tapering

i write how i want, fuck how u feel about it

Look out we have another internet tough guy in the house.

To the OP, how much adex were you using first cycle? Rather than go with letro I would use a bit more if your dosages were not all that high.

Even with incorporating a taper I would stop the deca a couple weeks prior to your test. Running the nolva after the stasis will likely be not necessary.

[/quote]

Sorry for the late response, I ended up going with 0.5mg ED, lower doses just didn’t seem to do a thing for me.