T Nation

Critique Next Cycle

I’m working on putting a quick (6 week) cutting cycle together to run this summer. I will be following the “get shredded diet” for this. I was thinking of the following stack:

-Test Prop@ 500 a week
-Masteron@ 500 a week
-Tren@ 500 a week
-Clen@ a pyramid dosage for 6 weeks (20mcg day 1 and day 2, 40mcg day 3 and 4…ect. up to 100mcg per day and then taper back down in the same fashion.)
-Arimidex@ .25mg per day (will increase if still retaining water)

-Clomid, Nolva and A-dex for PCT 50,20,.25 mg respectively for 3 weeks

This will be my 4th cycle, I’ve used everything but the Masteron in the past. At first I was going to use Winny instead of Masteron but it is unavailable. I also wish I could get a hold of some HCG but I’ve had no luck. I will be doing ED injections (70mg of each per day). What do you think of this cycle?

If you have used everything except the Masteron before, then I’d do everything like you have lined out (for the most part).

I really don’t think you will need that much Masteron, I keep it at 50mg/day, but that’s just me.

I am one that is for HCG and would recommend that you wait and get some for during not post.

Your PCT looks a little weird and not very understandable as far as doses of each. Seems like it’s almost overkill but maybe not for long enough; with Clomid, Nolvadex & Arimidex the entire time? Why not add Relo, Letro and Aromasin?

Since you have done all of these before I take it you never have had problems with Progesterone or Prolactin from the Tren?

For PCT
50mg Clomid ED for 3 weeks
20mg Nolva ED for 3 weeks
continue the A-dex @ .25mg ED

I’ve never had any problems with Tren Before, it’s my favorite compound to use. But I haven’t used it at over 350mg per week. My PCT has always been Clomid and Nolva with decent results. Should I cut the A-dex? I’ve heard that it is good to use during the PCT period as well. Do I need to tweak the dosages of clomi/Nolva or do it for 4-5 weeks? Obviously I’m still pretty Newb about AAS. Also, would natural test boosters (Alpha Male, Tribulis, ect.) Be of any use during the PCT period?

that is a lot of masteron. I found even 200mg/w is enough to harden me up…at 300+mg/w it makes me a little too tight which leads to cramps and hurts recovery a bit.

[quote]By-Tor wrote:
I’m working on putting a quick (6 week) cutting cycle together to run this summer. I will be following the “get shredded diet” for this. I was thinking of the following stack:

-Test Prop@ 500 a week
-Masteron@ 500 a week
-Tren@ 500 a week
-Clen@ a pyramid dosage for 6 weeks (20mcg day 1 and day 2, 40mcg day 3 and 4…ect. up to 100mcg per day and then taper back down in the same fashion.)
-Arimidex@ .25mg per day (will increase if still retaining water)

-Clomid, Nolva and A-dex for PCT 50,20,.25 mg respectively for 3 weeks

This will be my 4th cycle, I’ve used everything but the Masteron in the past. At first I was going to use Winny instead of Masteron but it is unavailable. I also wish I could get a hold of some HCG but I’ve had no luck. I will be doing ED injections (70mg of each per day). What do you think of this cycle?[/quote]

i’d restructure it as follows:

prop 100 mg ED, mast 50 mg ED, tren 50 mg ED

you’ll do fine with dosages of 700/350/350 per week. diet and training dictates the success of a cutter, not the dosage or choice of AAS.

a 6 week clen run is too long…IMO run 2 on 2 off w/the clen, and use ECA in between. not something i’d do personally, but hey, its your heart.

the PCT looks okay. don’t bother with HCG for a 6 weeker. IMO taper out the a-dex starting at week 5 and have it gone by the end of week 1 of PCT.

just my 2 cc’s

Agreed on 500mg’s being quite a bit of Mast. Unless you’ve used it before at 300-400mg’s a week and were fine

your dosages really depend on what your size is. For example I don’t even want to tell you how much AAS I use a week on a builder now, as you’ll all be sick.

Anyways I agree with everything Juice said, just adjust your doses accordingly to your size and experience.

Meh, the 2 week on, 2 week off protocol with clen is suboptimal. Particularly if you use ECA on the off weeks. They do stimulate the beta-adrenergic receptors less but they still stimulate them. They will not really recover.And you’ll have little ‘renewed’ response when you move back to clen.

A better protocol would be running clen for the full 6 weeks and taking benadryl each night of the 3rd and 6th weeks before bed.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Meh, the 2 week on, 2 week off protocol with clen is suboptimal. Particularly if you use ECA on the off weeks. They do stimulate the beta-adrenergic receptors less but they still stimulate them. They will not really recover.And you’ll have little ‘renewed’ response when you move back to clen.

A better protocol would be running clen for the full 6 weeks and taking benadryl each night of the 3rd and 6th weeks before bed.[/quote]

I disagree with this approach. The anthony roberts idea is dangerous.

Clenbutoral is a dangerous drug and needs to be respected. It has been linked to many heart abnormalties.

Best is to wait untill the final 2 and 1/2 weeks of your cycle,and to use it as a finisher.

Bluntly put if you need clenbutoral to achieve results on a ‘beach’ diet, then you need to re-examine your diet and training altogether.

There is no magic pill, and the way you have planned it, clenbutoral will do more harm then good for you.

I appreciate all of the feedback and am thinking about the following revisions:

-Prop@ 700/wk
-Tren@ 500/wk
-Mast@ 350/wk
-ECA weeks 1-3
Clen weeks 3-6

I’m comfortable keeping the Tren at 500/wk, I friggin love the shit and have used it in all 3 of my cycles. A little bit of insomnia but thats about it.

Anyone care to comment on my question about the natural test boosters for PCT? Any benefit to adding Alpha Male or the like?

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

A better protocol would be running clen for the full 6 weeks and taking benadryl each night of the 3rd and 6th weeks before bed.

I disagree with this approach. The anthony roberts idea is dangerous.

Clenbutoral is a dangerous drug and needs to be respected. It has been linked to many heart abnormalties.

Best is to wait untill the final 2 and 1/2 weeks of your cycle,and to use it as a finisher.

Bluntly put if you need clenbutoral to achieve results on a ‘beach’ diet, then you need to re-examine your diet and training altogether.

There is no magic pill, and the way you have planned it, clenbutoral will do more harm then good for you.

[/quote]

I really wouldn’t argue that it wouldn’t be better to only use the clen for the last 2 1/2 only. I’d probably agree with that. But if choosing to go longer with clen, I think the two weeks on, two weeks off approach with an ECA stack on the ‘off’ weeks is a bad move. I think that albuterol might be a better choice anyhow. It seems to be just as effective for many with less heart-related sides and less sides generally.