Critique My WSSB Routine

[quote]JNeves wrote:
TroyMcClure wrote:

Like I said I added the 10x3-5 in only for the next 3 weeks to break through a plateau and bring my bench numbers up. After that it’s back to the normal WS4SB template. I think you are over counting the suplemental lifts as well. Most of the routine is straight from WS4SB except the 10x3-5 bench which is temporary and some other exercises that I added in which I will probably end up removing some of

You say you have hit a plateau… how have you been rotating your ME work and How have been executing your ME movement (it sounds like you havent been actaully taking it to a true max effort)[/quote]

You are right on. I’ve been doing my ME bench work without a spot! It sucks but I have to make due. I try to keep it in the max of 3-5 range and feel like I can get a decent ME but would be much better with a spot. I also use rack lockouts sometimes which don’t require a spot. I am hoping that by the end of the 10x3-5 I will be doing 10x5 with a weight close to my 5 RM

I just finished my workout and updated Thursday with what I actually did. I think the volume was reasonable today. Feedback would be great!

I’m done for the week and I updated the schedule according to what I did. Both Thursday and Friday’s workouts took me about an hour.