Bench Press: (percentages)
Floor Press: 8x3 @ 50-60% (1 min rest)
Elbows-out extensions or JM Presses: 3x15, 4x8
Bent-Over Row: 3x15, 4x8 or Dips: Max of BW
Broad Jumps: 2x4 Stair Hops: 2x3
Tuck Jump: 2x4

Session D: DE/Speed Lower Body day
Hang Clean: 3x3 @ 70%, 75%, 80% of Power Clean 1RM
Squat or Snatch-grip Deadlift: 8x1 @ 50%-60% (45 sec rest)
Reverse Lunges or Single leg Squats w/ back leg elevated: 3x15, 4x8 each leg
Glute-Ham Raises: 3 sets of Max BW or RDL: 3x15, 4x8 or Good-mornings: 3x15, 4x8
Abs circuit: Weighted Abs x 10, Side Bends x 10, Bicycle x 10

Any comments?

ME Upper day
-it says “bench press, percentages” does this mean you are doing a full bench press on ME day? Most Westside disciples would kill you for that, i’m going to point out that if you are still a relative beginner it might not be awful, BUT you shouldn’t be doing it IN ADDITION to a ME move
-you only list floor press as an ME exercise. Remember not to do floor press (or any other exercise) for more than 3 weeks ina row
-Bent Over Row are great, but they put a lot of stress on your low back, which already gets taxed pretty hard in westside. also, dont be afraid to try some vertical pulling. in some of his earlier articles Dave Tate writes against this, but in more recent ones he does not.
-Jumps? on ME Bench day? ummm, i realize you’re doing this for football but first of all, why dont you have this with lower? second of all if youre really trying to make it athletic, have you looked at the tier system at all?

-ME Lower - I’d move the clean to DE Sq/DL day. Louie’s written about this, CT’s written about it - the clean fits better on DE day
-I’d put more priority on the GMs I’m a big fan of them. I’d do them earlier, when youre fresher and with more volume than 3x5
-some good hammie work, ab work but how about something that more focuses on the lower back, eg pull thrus, back ext…?

DE Upper - looks good. You may want to try some high board presses and rack lockouts in place of the tate presses, more along the lines of “training the movement, not the muscle”

DE Lower - are those clean percentages from Prilepin’s chart? if they are, never mind, if they aren’t find Prilepin’s chart.

Just my .02 any questions, PM me