Critique My Third Cycle 2

Hey vets this is my third time around. Give me some feedback on my cycle weather in your opinion i need to add some gear or subtract some gear, or dosage.

TURANABOL 40MG- WEEK 1-6
EQUIPOISE 400MG-WEEK 1-8
TEST E 500MG - WEEK 1-8
HCG 300-500IU- EVERY 4-5 DAYS
ADEX 0.25MG - WEEK 1-10

TAPER
WEEK 40MG-NOLVA/100MG CLOMID(ED)
WEEK 30MG-NOLVA/50MG CLOMID(ED)
WEEK 20MG-NOLVA/50MG CLOMID(ED)

If youre going to do an 8 week cycle of long esters, you should probably front load both. Your HcG dosage is off
your adex dosage is way off

thanx soontobeifbb but don’t tell me its off and not correct me. Enlighten me on how to correct it or wut u think woud be good 4 me 2 do.

[quote]mobrallica wrote:
ADEX 0.25MG - WEEK 1-10
[/quote]

You mean Adex @ .25 mg / day, right? If so, I think that’s fine…note sure what the previous poster was referring to.

[quote]mobrallica wrote:
WEEK 20MG-NOLVA/50MG CLOMID(ED)[/quote]

I don’t think there’s any benefit to taking both Nolva and Clomid. They act on the same receptors, as I understand it. The daily doses you list for nolva alone should be fine. Better yet, just take nolva @ 20 mg / day for the whole pct period.

[quote]postal88 wrote:
mobrallica wrote:
WEEK 20MG-NOLVA/50MG CLOMID(ED)

I don’t think there’s any benefit to taking both Nolva and Clomid. They act on the same receptors, as I understand it. The daily doses you list for nolva alone should be fine. Better yet, just take nolva @ 20 mg / day for the whole pct period.[/quote]

well from what i’ve read, some people like to take both to get the benefits of both drugs. but what they do is split the dosage in half for each. so for example you’d normally take either 20mg of nolva or 50mg of clomid. but if taking both together, you’d take 10mg of nolva with 25mg of clomid. i have no personal experience with this though.

Why should I feed you an answer when you can easily research it for yourself.

I thought you mean .25mg adex/week not a day.
.25mg/day is fine…

The standard starting dose for HcG is all over this forum take five minutes and look around.

Would you like soontobeIFBB to cook you dinner and plan you meals as well?

What many here considering to be a proper dosing protocol for hcg can be found all over these forums.

Why bother adding in the turnabol and why only 8 weeks if you want to use EQ?

I dont much like the look of too much of the proposed cycle.