My main goal is to improve my overall shoulder stability and functionality. This is what I came up with:
The muscle in parenthesis are what I'm assuming the exercise will strengthen.
Repeat Circuit 2 times, 15-20 reps per exercise
1) Prone full can (supraspinatus, lower traps)
2) Prone external rotations at 90 degree abduction (infraspinatus, teres minor, lower trapezius)
3) Internal rotations diagonal (subscapularis)
4) Push-up plus (serratus anterior)
5) Prone horizontal abduction with external rotation (lower, middle, upper traps and rhomboids/levetor scapulae
I'd probably do a little thoracic mobility work on the foam roller prior to this as well, to help improve my posture.
Can I do this circuit every day, or is that too much? Should I throw in more work for the scapula and less for the rotator cuff?