MP 5x10
Incline 3x20
Rows 6-9 sets

Squat 5/3/1
Good mornings 3x10
Biceps 5x10
Triceps 5x10
Calves

Please note that this is not only for powerlifting but for hypertrophy/bodybuilding goals as well.

It looks like you’re doing a form of Wendler’s 5/3/1 boring but big template. I would do 5 sets of ten of good mornings also on squat day. I think it would be really beneficial to find a way to work in some GHR’s, those have helped my deadlift a lot.

Looks good. I take it you’ve had good results in the past with the 3x20 inclines?

[quote]OmniStyx wrote:
Looks good. I take it you’ve had good results in the past with the 3x20 inclines?[/quote]

Actually just trying those out for the first time. I see a lot of top level PLers do a lot of high rep work, and Ive specificallly seen Brandon Lilly, and guys at westside do high rep incline db work. Plus i want my upper chest to get bigger is the main reason im doing them

New to the Forum’s of this website so I will post my routine here for you guy’s to critique.

I am doing my own version of Brandon Lilly’s Cube method with a few alterations.

Monday: Max Effort Deadlift
I will do a double, triple, and a double before I work up to about a 85-90 % 1RM
After 4inch deficit pulls

Wednesday: Dynamic Bench
10x2 As fast as I can
3x5 As fast as I can pausing about a inch off my chest
Might do some Triceps’ work if I’m feeling ok

Friday: Rep squat
3x10 with weight going up each set about 10-15 lbs.
Leg press 2x50

NOTE: I am a high school football player with a huge interest in powerlifting and starting July 8th I will be working out at a very high intensity from 6:30-8 in the morning Mon-Thurs. I know some people will look at this and say on top of the football workouts it is overtraining but for me it is not. I have simulated a week with all my workouts like this as best I can without my coaches screaming at my ass and If I come home from football and eat something and sleep until 12 I usually am pretty restored for my powerlifting workouts.

I would love any feedback to my routine and I have workouts made up for the corresponding dynamic, max effort, and rep days for the Big there that I don’t have in detail above. Just message me

[quote]Brian14 wrote:
Mp 5/3/1
Bench 5x10
Incline DB 3x20
Lat pulls 6-9sets

Deadlift 5/3/1
Squat 5x10
Abs
Calves

Bench 5/3/1
MP 5x10
Incline 3x20
Rows 6-9 sets

Squat 5/3/1
Good mornings 3x10
Biceps 5x10
Triceps 5x10
Calves

Please note that this is not only for powerlifting but for hypertrophy/bodybuilding goals as well. [/quote]

When you do rows are they are they DB or BB? I would suggest DB rows because with that much volume on BB rows my low back would be pretty beat for squatting a couple days later. Also, I would try supersetting the biceps and triceps work on squat day, for me it saves lots of time and makes my elbows feel great (esp if its overhead triceps exts, which otherwise cause me trouble).

This is tons of volume, I’d be careful about the weight you use for assistance work. Your 5/3/1 bench day is no joke

just my .02