Critique My Routine Please

Hey all, I have learned alot from people here and thought of showing my routine to see what you think…
I train 7 days a week and also do abs on every workout but the amount of sets for abs varies as i autoregulate.

I had a nose operation 6 months ago in july therefore i can’t do exercises that put pressure on it like chins and overhead pressing. But i will add push press and chins to this routine in the future when my nose is fully healed.

For abs i do 15-25 reps and for all other exercises i do 6-8 reps except for back i do 8-10

Day 1:
Seated lateral raises 4 sets
Slight incline db press 6sets
flies 4sets
PJR pullover 6sets
DB high incline offset grip biceps curl, 4 sets
(swiss ball crunches staggered in between sets)

Day 2:
Slight incline close grip db press 6sets
squeeze press 4sets
PJR pullover 6sets
DB high incline offset grip biceps curl, 4 sets
(swiss ball crunches staggered in between sets)

Day 3:
Seated lateral raises 3 sets
leg press 12 sets(various foot positions)
PJR pullover 6sets

Day 4:
leg press 12 sets(various foot positions)
PJR pullover 6sets

Day 5:
incline db rows,45 degree’s. elbows out 5sets
incline db rows, elbows in,palms in. 5 sets
incline db rows, reverse grip 5sets
PJR 5 sets

Day 6:
incline db rows,45 degree’s. elbows out 5sets
incline db rows, elbows in,palms in. 5 sets
incline db rows, reverse grip 5sets
PJR 5 sets

Day 7:
PJR pullover 10 sets
DB high incline offset grip biceps curl 6sets

Thanks in advance

Edit: Upadated the routine

So you only train shoulders, arms and chest.

No back and legs ?

All that in a non-sense “workout plan”.

In case you didn’t notice this is a bodybuilding forum. Not a “I want a pump in upper body 24/7 for the high school girls” forum.

You better go on some sort of fitness crap forum for help.

or, if you actually want to be serious about it, go in the beginner forum and be open to help they will give you.

Is he serious?

oh sorry,day 7 is back day actually. I copied to much :).
I will go to a gym in next month. For back I always did alot of chin-ups and pull-ups but due to the operation i can’t do it as it affects my nose. But will add them again later

8-10 reps for back

For back i will do this :
Bent over db rows,seated at the end of the bench. palms in 5sets
Bent over db rows, reverse grip. 5 sets
Bent over db rows, pronated grip 5sets
pjr 5sets

For legs day it’s:
leg press 12 sets
PJR pullover 4sets

I have a question about chest supported rows,how high should the incline be and what type of grip when doing with db’s? the regular 30-45 or is it good to hit it using various angles going down ?

I don’t think you’re doing enough seated lateral raises.

[quote]Jab1 wrote:
I don’t think you’re doing enough seated lateral raises.[/quote]

Yes Only 56 sets of lateral raises a week isn’t enough, haha.

minsarale,

Rinse your brain, read this :

Learn and apply.

Post your diet in nutrition forum and get it corrected.

I had read that thread 2-3 times,it’s a really good one.

I have a couple of questions. When doing incline db rowsm would it be good to change the incline? for example , me doing 60 degrees,45,30?

Also is it better to have two back days instead of two arm days? for example 1 arm day and instead two back days?.
My arms are not very big,37cm (14,5 inches)

Scrap your current routine all together. Pick up a tried and tested book and take a run at one of those routines. Oh and don’t forget about legs! I can’t think of any off the top of my head, I’m sure someone else could name a few.

And stop doing chins with your nose.

Thx for the replies,just updated the routine and made it more balanced with two leg days,two chest,two back days and one arm day.

This is the final version, i would be very grateful if you could critque this one.Thanks in advance

Why 36 sets of Lateral Raises?

I believe in what CT said, that you can bring up a laggning body part by hitting it frequently.

while that is true, your workout is going to give you a lot more weak points to bring up… and do yourself a favor and add some squats and deadlifts in there. also no need to do zillions of different types of rows. and your nose isnt going to fall off from doing overhead presses

My in every workout i have a primary focus,like in pressing days it’s chest so i already hit most muscles good since i workout 7 days a week. The reason i don’t do squats,DL’s and overhead pressing is due to the nose operation.the surgeon said i should not pressure it so whenever i feel an exercise is pressuring it more then others i take that out. I am already breaking the rules the surgeon gave me by lifting more then i am allowed too.

You need to forget the weights and do more push-ups and crunches. You should also up the calories may i suggest eating honey and banana sandwiches before bed. If you still not seeing progress after a few days don’t give up It takes weeks to build a body you can be proud of.

Best of luck the beast.