T Nation

Critique My Regimen

Hey guys, 22 year old with hypogonadism from prohormone use in high school. I need help with my regimen because im seeing a urologist and all i read here is how they don’t know shit. Luckily, my doctor hasn’t been as bad as things that ive read lll.

My most recent bloods:

Total T: 293
Free T: 6.60
Bioavailable T: 155
SHBG:26
hLH: 0.75

I did my first injection on friday it was 100mg of testCyp. After reading i decided i want to split my dose to 2 50mg injections a week.

1. Does monday and friday work? Or should it be tuesday

2. I’m also on HCG, 3x a week, i want to know if its 100% necessary if im not trying to have a kid at this moment and i could maybe hold off on hcg until i want a kid. It’s just really expensive for me too

3. Does it really matter where i inject, results wise? I’m pinning my glutes

4. I have pre-existing gyno, lumps/tissue is in there, should i take an AI from the start? My E2 was on the low side.

5. Some of my main symptoms is brutal depression and anxiety. Has anyones symptoms of these two gotten better after trt? Everyday is a struggle for me (level was at 190)

Anyways, if theres anything else i should do id appreciate your input, thanks.

I do Weds night and Sunday morning. Any combo like that would work.

Nope. Wherever is most comfortable

I’d try Nolva first. Designed to prevent and reduce gyno while keeping some of the positives of E2

1 Like

In my life I tried 11 different antidepressants, under the care of a very diligent shrink who did everything he could for me over the last decade. Three months (it might have been four) of trt I stopped taking my SSRI and have never looked back. It changed my whole life in a way I didn’t know was possible. I just assumed I’d be miserable for the rest of my life and that I’d tough it out because that was all I knew. But trt saved me.

Your results may vary. It may take longer, or the benefits may be more subtle. But I know for me it gave me enough of a push in the right direction and from there I haven’t even considered the possibility that I would relapse back into the depressive void. I used the positive benefits that initially came from trt and I just kept building on them from there. Once you get some personal momentum going you’ll find that you’re a lot harder to stop. Keep your eyes on the horizon and dial in your protocol. Once you find the right spot you’ll be amazed what you can do for yourself.

1 Like

Cool thanks

Thats me man, my lifes a mess and finally found out something was wrong (low t) sorta just been going by life with no motivation or drive to do shit and having about 20 panic attacks a day. I hope trt at least makes my well being better

We really need to see pre-TRT labs including Total T, Free T, estrogen and SHBG. Then a plan emerges and a protocol is recommended. It sounds like E2 was on the lower end and willing to bet SHBG on the mid to higher end, but really need to see labs to be sure.

If going to do a twice weekly protocol, it needs to be every 3.5 days, Monday morning and Thursday evening. Those who lack consistency will not do well on TRT, your body likes consistency.

My most recent is
hLH: 0.75

Not sure on my estro but if was on the lower end

I inject Cypionate twice a week. It’s fairly common.

1 Like

Hey guys, finally got all of my blood work in. Just want to know if there’s anything else i should be concerned about. Let me know if there are any other levels i should post. Thanks!

LH: 0.75

Estrodial: 19

Albumin: 4.3

WBC

5.49 K/uL

Standard Range
3.80 - 10.50 K/uL

RBC