Critique My Program

I believe there was an article on this site at one point referring to what you’re saying. I think what we refer to as “bro splits” came to be popular in the 90’s. Before that it’s what you’re saying, higher frequency, full body, 1/2 body splits, etc etc.

There’s a YouTube guy golden era bookworm. Mostly he collects bbing memorabilia and shares it on his channel but he also talks training methods that old school guys used and it looks nothing like a bro split.

I’d personally refer to bro splits as traditional BB splits. I know the different regimes from the different eras but still would refer to it a traditional BB or typical BB routine. I meant traditional not on a historic sense but the other meaning as in mostly used by BBs if that makes sense.

Link?

To what? Article or dudes YouTube channel?

Either would be of interest. But was thinking about YT primarily

Ok cause I honestly can’t recall the name of the article that was talking about this. Seems like it was in passing about full body splits in an article.

This is a link to a random video. It’s not a large channel but some really cool stuff. He talks about some things I don’t believe and seem silly but it’s not bad as a whole