Critique My Plan?

Hey everyone, I’m Phil, I’ve been on the board for about 7-8 months and haven’t really posted a lot but have read and learned a lot. I’ve been lifting for about 1 1/2 years , and I’m in no way “huge” or “jacked” but I just went through a bulking cycle for about 5-6 months where i went from about 215lbs to about 235/240lbs at 6"3.

I’ve been taking in anywhere from 4500-5500 calories a day. I ate what I wanted and lifted extremely hard and made decent gains in the gym.

Bench- 215 to about 235/245.
Squat- 200-235/250
Deadlift- 315-370

But now I’m ready to cut a bit. It’s been hard seeing myself get fatter, but I loved every second of it and can’t wait to do it again, but I feel it’s time for me to change pace and see how my body reacts.

After reading through various programs like the V-diet and also caveman’s progress logs, I’ve decided to go on a 4 week program to see how quickly I can drop some fat.

Weeks 1-2 11xBodyweight @230= 2585 cal.
Very Low carbs. No carbs after 12 noon.
60-30-10 ratio p-f-c
Fats from fish oil capsules and tuna
No eating after 9pm

Now I’m not sure if I should jack up my cardio to HIIT a few days a week or introduce it moderately by doing 30 min of cardio 3/4 times a week. (thats where I need suggestions)

Weeks 3-4 10xBW @2300 calories
Moderate carbs
High protein lower fat
30-20-20 ratio

Moderate cardio? HIIT?

After this point I should have an idea of where I am and if I should continue to cut, try to maintain or add a bit of weight. Ultimate goal will be moderate body fat so that I can clean bulk for about 5-6 months and see how I feel. I’m still somewhat new to the game, and am learning to listen to my body. I will provide before and after photos after I complete the cycle.

Any suggestions would be great. Thank you for reading and taking the time to add your comments.