Critique My PHAT PROM Routine

X2

In the pic below if I remember correctly I believe was around 29.5 - 30 inches at 5’9 I felt they where FAR from being actually HUGE . Again that being on a 5’9 compact frame … and not a 6’3 as the OP whom feels his legs are huge.

I said huge compared to my upper body. In trying to fix that.
I’m ugly af which is why I’m not posting pics.

This thread just reached annoying.

OP. Do what you like. PHAT is a good program with lots of volume. PROM is designed for the deadlift. It’s never a good idea to mash programs.

In effect, you are taking a hyper trophy day and changing it for a power.

I don’t give s rats ass about your perception of your legs, but it is never a good idea to change a program.

You said you wanted to try it anyway right here, dumbass. Just do the program you wrote (like I said before). If you think you can survive 3 months on something this high volume and intense, then so be it. People have said its stupid and pointless. I don’t see why you don’t get that, but I also have had experience in being the dumbass so I guess I can see it through hindsight. Good luck homie.

I wanted to add as well that I am not trying to bully or degrade you. I am simply trying to tell you whats wrong with this. When you want something to go up (your deadlift) you have to put other things on the back burner. I appologize if I came off rude or unhelpful, but as I previously said, doing something like this will burn you out and will not last.

WANT =/= WILL
Perhaps you need a lesson in English.

Doesn’t matter. You will see my results when I post them.
How do I even delete this thread?