Critique My Oral Stack

[quote]Forkit wrote:
I dont like injectables. This is my first muscle stack ever, but I have done DNP and Clen/T3 cycles on over four occassions.
[/quote]

Ok lets think about this one.

Clearly his diet isn’t in check, as he has done at least FOUR clen/T3 cycles by age 21.

Apparently this guy was either very fat and doesn’t like exersise or is very fat and doesn’t know what hes doing. I would say both.

Your worried about side effects but you use CLEN, and T3 ???

At 21 your growth plates are pretty much fused, and even if they weren’t the estrogen rebound during the PCT from even a var and winny cycle would probably have more of an effect than test and an AI.

Your drug choice is wrong for your goals.

I dont see any mention of PCT.

D0 you have to take steroids in order to get better results and what happens when you stop taking it?

[quote]BAILBONDS wrote:
D0 you have to take steroids in order to get better results and what happens when you stop taking it?[/quote]

You picked this thread to ask that question?

You do not HAVE to take steroids to get better results. Plenty of people train without steroids and make perfectly adequate gains. Taking steroids will not even guarentee better results unless you know what you are doing.

A lot of things happen when you stop taking them. Maybe you should read about it.

Be careful with your next post because people are already judging you from this one.

Thank you for your answer i am ignorant when it comes to bodybuilding, but i love it and think its time i learn there is nothing wrong with that. I dont live for the people and worry what they think or will say but i want to thank you for the thought i appreciate it. Oh and everybody i never worked out a day in my life ooohhhhhhhhhhh :slight_smile: now that we got that out the way who can refer a good traineer in manhattan or brooklyn.

[quote]BAILBONDS wrote:
Thank you for your answer i am ignorant when it comes to bodybuilding, but i love it and think its time i learn there is nothing wrong with that. I dont live for the people and worry what they think or will say but i want to thank you for the thought i appreciate it. Oh and everybody i never worked out a day in my life ooohhhhhhhhhhh :slight_smile: now that we got that out the way who can refer a good traineer in manhattan or brooklyn.[/quote]

You are in the wrong forum.

so where should i be

beginners

Is there a beginners site you know of

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_beginner?pageNo=1&s=forumsNavTop

Thank you so much.

Brook your profile says your a trainer but not where your located i would like to get a trainer

uk

BailBonds I am not sure what to think of you,man.

lol whats wrong with u people i need a trainer whats wrong with that

oh is this just a male site,
yes im a bail bondsman but im a woman were you all thinking im a guy lol

[quote]BAILBONDS wrote:
oh is this just a male site,
yes im a bail bondsman but im a woman are you all thinking im a guy to funny[/quote]

If you have legitimate questions about PED’s that is fine but don’t clutter this forum just for the sake of it.

oh my goodness you guys are to much, im serious about this i want to train with a trainer cause i dont know what the hell im doing when i try to work out and i figured i figured someone here could recomend a good gym and a good trainer but dam bite me

Now I remember you… from the Jessica Rabbit thread. I guess you aren’t the troll that I labeled you as being, rather you’re just totally new to this internetie thing.

You wouldn’t walk into a bike store and ask what sort of car you should buy, or a nursery school to renew a gun permit. Know what I’m saying?

It’s easy to navigate your way over to the beginner section and read the stickies. After that, ask any unresolved questions. The peeps over there should be somewhat friendly and knowledgeable.

[quote]BAILBONDS wrote:
oh my goodness you guys are to much, im serious about this i want to train with a trainer cause i dont know what the hell im doing when i try to work out and i figured i figured someone here could recomend a good gym and a good trainer but dam bite me [/quote]

You have to remember that as the steroid section, we seem to have alot of people come here just to screw with us.

Our initial reaction to any new member asking alot of beginner questions is to respond with scorn, as we think it is someone just messing with us.

I support female steroid usage, but I do recommend you attempt to make some changes to your lifestyle before you consider adding drugs.

The female sections of the board are going to be more helpful, most of us know absolutely jack about female training, as we are simply oversized males who like to abuse wasting disease drugs for fun :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]
“…oversized males who like to abuse wasting
disease drugs for fun…”[/quote]

ROFLMAO! Damn right…!

So Bailbonds - you aint a troll? OK…

I would do as the lads say - go to the beginners section of T-Nation, and ask training and nutrition questions there first luv.

I am happy to answer any PM’s you may have - to the best of my knowledge - i am experienced in training females but not females that juice. I know jack about that.

:wink: