Protein Shake 120 0 28
1/2 Banana 36 1 1

Meal 6
Flat Bread 150 10 0
1 TB PB 95 1.5 4
Protein Shake 120 0 28
1/2 Banana 36 1 1

Total 2023 57.5 181

What are you trying to accomplish with this? I seriously don’t get it.

I’m sorry. Is 2000 calories, 57g of fiber and 180 g of protein enough for a person looking to maintain muscle mass whilst losing weight?

what’s with all the carbs late into the day/night???..

• I would think that you should eat more for breakfast (that’s right, you are BREAKING the FAST from when you were asleep)…Breakfast should be THE BIGGEST MEAL OF THE DAY (keep it healthy though, don’t ball out on the Entenmann’s)
  • It would be better to consume real animal protein (chicken, tuna, etc.) instead of so many protein shakes (from the macronutrients and calories from the protein shake, im guessing it’s regular whey which would be better replaced by more slow digesting proteins later on in your day/night), but for your 1st meal whey seems smart
  • DUDE, quit w/ the flatbread!, better alternatives would be oats, beans, fruits, veggies
  • Later onto the day/night (especially when you’re more sedentary), you should take in healthy fats (nuts, EVOO, fish oil, etc.) + protein (hopefully you’re not sticking w/ the whey and instead switching to more of a casein/animal type of protein)
  • It would be a smart move (but not always easily accessible) to get in veggies in every meal
  • MIX IT UP MANN, don’t keep your diet so repetitive…In my opinion, when you keep a diet repetitive, you’re increasing your chances of failure…I’m not sure about your lifestyle or anything like that, but if you have the time, change it up!

The protein powder is a EAS blend with Casein and Whey. I’m a vegetarian so I don’t eat animal protein. The flatbread is an all natural oat/grain flat bread and it’s the highest in fiber. As for the veggies, I don’t dig on them so I take a triple greens drink in the morning. As for the healthy fats, that’s what the 1 TB of PB (peanut butter) is. What is the problem with having carbs later in the day? My workout would be:

06:00 AM Wake up
06:30 AM Meal 1
07:00 AM - 09:00 AM Warmup, Cardio and Swim
09:00 AM Meal 2
_11:30 AM Meal 3
12:00 PM - 02:00 PM Martial Arts
02:00 PM Meal 4
04:30 PM Meal 5
05:00 PM - 07:00 PM Warmup, Cardio and Swim
07:00 PM Meal 6
_10:00 PM Go to sleep

Didn’t know you were that busy durng your day (I figured you were just lifting weights once a day). Although you keep a very active lifestlye with exercise 3X a day, I still feel that later on in your day you should reduce your carb intake and use healthy fats + protein to keep your calories up…Taking in carbs later at night (especially when sedentary) will result in fat gain since you’re not really using that macronutrient to exercise (I know it’s MUCH MORE complicated than that, so pls seize the urge to bust my balls)…Also, healthy fats actually give you more energy than carbs (Just look at Charles Poliquin’s articles about it).

So you take a triple shot in the morning…would u take all your protein in one sitting??? so why do u feel that you should do so with your veggies???..I know i know, veggies are not what ppl salivate over, but there are ways to incorporate them into your diet in a tasy way (im pretty sure author Dr. John Berardi has some tips about it)

I remember I use to take EAS protein too, but I heard bad reviews about their protein (low quality)…I’m obviously no pro at supplements/proteins, but I hear more bad reviews about EAS than any other protein, so I stay away from it (better to be safe than sorry)…I guess if you feel that it does the job for you, than ignore what I said.

Could you be more specific about your flatbread…It be nice to see ingredients, nutrition facts, and company that produces it.

I love my natural PB too, BUT I feel that one should receive healthy fats from more thant just 1 resource (other options: EVOO, FISH OIL)…in addition, these different sources of healthy fats carry w/ them other healthy benefits (ie; Flameout fish oil)

Could you tell the forum about your weight, body fat %, whether you want to bulk/cut/maintain or w/e else you feel is important

I hope my input can somehow help you with making a better diet/meal plan for yourself.

I have modified my eating a bit to protect against monotony and excess:

Meal 1

Banana
Veggie Shot

Meal 2

Egg Flatbread
Protein Shake

Meal 3

Salad
Protein Shake

Meal 4

Peanut Butter and Banana Flatbread

Meal 5

500 Calories of Freedom

Meal 6

Banana
Protein Shake

skip the shakes and go with some of the following:

Cottage cheese

hemp milk

mixed nuts-almonds, cashews, pistachios, peanuts

I hate tofu, but Tempeh with BBQ sauce is pretty good

brown rice

whole milk

yogurt

these are some good whole food protein options that will be better than a whey shake