Critique my meal plan!

I want to start eating better and decided that today was the day. Im 6 foot 4, 280. Not sure of my body fat percentage. Im mainly looking to start eating better build some muscle and loose some fat.

1. 2 Cup Oatmeal, 1 orange, 4 egg whites, 1 cup skim milk

2. Post Workout- 1 Scoop Whey w/ Water, 1 cup Blueberries, 2 Cups spinach (Blended)

3. 1 Scoop Whey w/ Water

4. 1 Cup Spinach, 1 Cup Carrots, 1 small Apple, 2 Chicken Breast Skinless Grilled

5. 1 Scoop Whey w/ Water

6. 1 Banana, 2 tbsp. Peanut Butter on 1 piece of Whole Wheat Bread

7. Post Workout- 1 Scoop Whey w/ Chocolate Milk

8. 1 Cup Spinach, 1 Cup Carrots, 1 Cup Almonds

All of my fruits and veggies are raw, and so are the almonds. My first workout is weightlifting and the second workout is Jiu Jitsu/Boxing.

How does this look? What do you think can be improved?

1. 2 c oats dry or cooked? if dry cut it to one and increase protein a little, have 2 servings of fruit instead of the milk.

2. post workout you need faster carbs and more of them i.e. Surge or homemade recovery drink such as whey+gatorade POWDER not the drink (it has high fructose corn syrup the ultimate physique destroyer)

3.cool

1. cool

2. cool

3. add a little protein and cut back the pb a little

4. see above

5. has WAY too man calories a cup of almonds has about 800 calories! add protein. for example: 1 c cottage cheese w/ 2-3 tbs almond butter and a little splenda keep the veggies if you want…if you have walden farms stuff in your local grocery store get the chocolate syrup and throw a little bit of that in there too it’s good.

I had meant to say 1 serving of almonds, It’s like 120 calories I think.

Why is Chocolate Milk not good with whey as PWO? It’s does not have HFCS in it, it organic Horizon Chocolate Milk with Sugar…the powdered gatorade has the same thing just plain old sugar right?

1oz is usually 160 cals i Fink. 40 calories dont make much of a difference though.