I’ll take a shot here
(1) you’re way low on fat man! You may be cutting but you need fat for recovery and your muscles. I’m not sure what a good number would be offhand so someone else would have to help you there, I’d probably be going 40-50g but I can’t say i have a good basis for that. Carbs and protein look about right. You need some fish oil in there badly. You like olive oil or peanut butter at all?
[/quote]True. I may add Flameout.[quote]
(2) Surge for breakfast doesn’t make sense to me. You just fasted for 8+ hours, Surge is mostly protein and sugar and will spike your insulin levels horribly. Move the Surge to post-workout. You need some good solid food for breakfast, and if you want a protein drink, use a low carb whey protein base
[/quote]Ah, but that is post workout![quote]
(3) I don’t know about milk when dieting low-ish carb, but it won’t kill you. In general I’d try to keep my carbs early in the morning and around the workout. All of the salads are good but a bit unnecessary. You’d be better off with more fiber and green veggies.
[/quote]Yeah, I’ll be adding Glucomannan and veges like brocolli.[quote]
(4) if this is a lifting day, you can probably up the carbs a little at the start of the diet and go lower in carbs on days you don’t train.
[/quote]I lift 5x a week. Weekends I should probably just stick to oatmeal.[quote]
(5) unless you are really averse, add some fruit earlier in the day. I don’t see where the carbs are coming from. Make sure you drink the surge after workout and have a good low carb in your next meal. Think sweet potato or brown rice. More green veggies is important too, most are relatively low in carbs and give you nutrients+ fiber (which you are low on)
[/quote]I’ll eat an apple/pear/banana prior to leaving for the gym.[quote]
(6) cut the carbs later in the day. in particular the bed time milk is really bad. I’d throw some peanut butter in there or something.
[/quote]Before bed, I’ll do water and Metabolic Drive and drop the milk.[quote]
I’m not an expert or anything but that’s my advice. I’ve posted my own diet type things before and not gotten much detailed input, but maybe my diet is just stellar =) I’m gonna be cutting some weight for the summer in the near future too, good luck man![/quote]