Critique my 'Lean Muscle' Diet

My main aim is to gain some good muscle mass by working out and having a strict, clean diet… It would be great if u folks could tell me what u think about it:

First thing in the morning, lets say its 8.30 AM:

30 grams of Whey Isolate plus added 5 g of BCAA, one big banana

Around 30 mins later, 9 AM I have my breakfast which typically consists of:

Option 1 [Work-out days] 3 Scrambled/Hard boiled Eggs with onions/peppers/tomatoes and a Slice of Wholemeal German, green tea, omega 3 capsule and multivatmin
Option 2 [Soccer or cardio days] a bowl of porridge with frozen or fresh berries, green tea, omega 3 capsule and multivatmin

Work out day: gym from 10.30 AM - 12
PRE Workout shake: Taurine, Caffeine, BCAAs [around 7 grams], Beta Alanine, Arignine, Creatine
PWO shake: 40 gms of Protein [containing 3.7grams of leucine], 45 gms of quickly digested carbs [waxy maize starch] 10 grams of complex carbs, 3 grams of creatine, 3 grams of glutamine ZMA, Bcaa [around 8 grams], MethoxyIsoflavone,
It takes me a while to get back home from the gym so I usually have my lunch at around 1 or 1.15

Option 1: 175-225 grams Lean Minced Beef [90-95 %] with a bit of sauce [usually I use tinned tomatoes with herbs or some weight watchers pasta sauce], 100-75 gms of wholemeal organic pasta plus a bowl of salad [tomatoes with crispy lettuce and 1 tbsp of olive oil]

Option 2: I substitute beef with Salmon [200 gms] or pasta with organic brown rice [Usually on cardio days] and add broccoli and cauliflower and grapefruit instead of my salad

Option 3: Instead of beef I have some grilled chicken with a dash of honey

Then at around 3.30 I have my protein bar:

20 grams of protein, 1.5 g CLA, 3 g Xylitol, Green Tea Extract plus vitamins, 10 gms of sugar and total 18 gms of carbs, 5.6 g fibre

More often that not I snack on nuts in the afternoons, usually almonds and walnuts. I tend to eat around 100-150 gms of them a day.

6 PM

Option 1: 300 gms Tuna with onions and lettuce with tomatoes in olive oil, 1 tbsp of peanut butter, omega 3 and multivitamin
Option 2: Protein smoothie: 40 grams of Pro, 30 grams of carbs [mainly fresh fruit, whatever I have around really], loads of fiber [I add wheat bran for extra fiber], 1 tbsp of peanut butter
Omega 3 and multivitamin

In the meantime I have a piece of fruit [pear, grapefruit]
9 PM

Nigh-time protein shake [PHD Blend 6 HRs:a combination of slow released cassein and egg pro plus added flaxseed for extra slow release reasons] containing 40 grams of pro and around 5 grams of fat, I usually top it up with a tbsp of organic peanut butter

I hit the sack at around 11

also, i forgot to add that I have two days a week on which I usually increase my carbs intake, mainly by adding some complex carbs powder for the morning shake and then another scoop to my smoothie

I have to ask first, what does your diet look like currently?

it’s the one above, I’ve been on it for two weeks now