Hey friends, I’ve been in a bit of a rut lately. Long story short, I’m going to make up my own program to get me by the next few weeks until my lower back recovers and I’m ready to take on a “ proper program “. Please critique for any obvious issues:
3 workouts a week: A, B and C.
- 5 set superset of weighted pull-ups(3-5 reps, with standing overhead dB press (5-10 reps).
- 3 set superset of Bulgarian split squats (10 reps), with bosu ball hamstring curls (10 reps).
- 5 set superset of dB bench press (6-10 reps), with chest supported dB rows (8-12 reps).
- 3 set superset of GHRs (8-12 reps), with pallof press (10-12 reps).
- 5 set superset of reverse barbell lunges (5-8 reps each leg), with weighted dips (8-10 reps).
- 4 set superset of seated pulley rows (10 reps), with some incline bicep curls (8-12 reps).
- 4 sets of farmer walks or sled pushes.
Please critique for any obvious deficiencies. Feel free to suggest alternatives. Thanks in advance.