Critique My Friends Cycle

Pre-emptive strike: No, this is NOT for me, I’m only 20, and no where near the stage where I’d consider thinking about the possiblity of maybe researching steroids for possible personal use.

My friend (28, 87kg, 9%BF, new to steroid use) wants to use this cycle. As he doesn’t have internet access (and he’s too much of a pussy to use his work connection), I’ll be posting for him.

Dianabol (D-Bol) - 5mg tabs
Anavar - 10mg tabs
Nolvadex - 10mg per day

Week 1 (shown as tablets PER DAY)

D-Bol 3 tabs
Anavar 2 tabs

Week 2

D-Bol 4 tabs
Anavar 2 tabs

Week 3

D-Bol 5 tabs
Anavar 3 tabs

Week 4

D-Bol 5 tabs
Anavar 3 tabs

Week 5

D-Bol 6 tabs
Anavar 3 tabs

Week 6

D-Bol 7 tabs
Anavar 3 tabs

Week 7

D-Bol 7 tabs
Anavar 3 tabs

Week 8

D-Bol 5 tabs
Anavar 2 tabs

Tell your friend he needs to do more research. Pyramiding, especially with something like Dianabol (and any 17aa), is a bad idea. Not to mention the duration of that all-oral (!) cycle is painfully long, and prone to a quick plateau in progress.

That’s some rather low dosages, if he really has to do an oral only cycle he would do better taking the same amount over 3 weeks.

better dosages would be:
60mg dbol ED
50mg anavar ED

I don’t know about the nolva at 10mg ED, I think it would be best saved for post cycle.

But I do not know how to calculate PCT for such short oral only cycles, so hopefully someone else will chime in with advice for the nolva, though I fear you are not going to get much enthusiasm for an oral only cycle like this.

Is there a reason he does not want to do an injectable cycle? 8 weeks of orals is too long, even at the VERY low doses he is considering.

I talked to him today. He wants to use the cycle for cutting only. He reckons any muscle gain would be a bonus for him.

The reason it’s an all oral cycle is because he will actually pass out at the sight of a needle. It’s pretty funny, but every day for that long?

I used to feel faint at the sight of a needle, now I inject myself 3 times a week, piece of piss, I actually enjoy it in some weird way.

If your mate really want to use AAS to cut then he needs to spend a long time researching cutting cycles, and he needs to suck it up and get over his irrational fear of needles.

Dbol is not a compound used in cutting cycles

8 weeks is too long for orals

Those doses are far too low

Pyramiding is not necessary

back to the drawing board for your buddy I think Mak.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:

If your mate really want to use AAS to cut then he needs to spend a long time researching cutting cycles, and he needs to suck it up and get over his irrational fear of needles.[/quote]

Yes, he does. I’ll get back to him on that one. Hopefully, he’ll listen and try the needles.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Electric_E wrote:

If your mate really want to use AAS to cut then he needs to spend a long time researching cutting cycles, and he needs to suck it up and get over his irrational fear of needles.

Yes, he does. I’ll get back to him on that one. Hopefully, he’ll listen and try the needles.[/quote]

People who fear needles need to understand one thing. After their first successful self injection they are always like “I can’t believe I was so scared”. It is never as bad as they think it will be. It would be a shame to have to limit yourself to only orals and miss out on all the fun injectables available.

2thepain put it perfectly. There is nothing to fear about injections. People who “fear” needles also need to realize another thing: they’ve been receiving injections all their lives. And they are still living. So man up, or don’t start AAS yet. Hopefully he chooses the former, if he’s ready.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I talked to him today. He wants to use the cycle for cutting only. He reckons any muscle gain would be a bonus for him.

The reason it’s an all oral cycle is because he will actually pass out at the sight of a needle. It’s pretty funny, but every day for that long?[/quote]

The typical reason for passing out is a spike in blood pressure. The mind sees something, like seeing your own blood, a needle, whatever, and then body overreacts with a spike in blood pressure. When the mind almost immediately recovers, knowing that there is no emergency, the blood pressure rapidly falls, causing people to pass out.

A recommended way to combat this is to get the blood pressure elevated through outside means. Do jumping jacks for a minute, jump rope, whatever it takes to get the heart pumping. Then introduce the needle, or whatever, and passing out should be a thing of the past.

Well, he thinks he can ease himself into using needles, but for now he wants to do an oral only cycle.

Anyone got any ideas on what he should use? He’s wanting to cut first then bulk later this year (November-ish. Yay summer!)

Ha. Now he wants to use 19-norandrostenediol if can. Can someone point out where I can get info on this stuff?

[quote]tico1028 wrote:
2thepain put it perfectly. There is nothing to fear about injections. People who “fear” needles also need to realize another thing: they’ve been receiving injections all their lives. And they are still living. So man up, or don’t start AAS yet. Hopefully he chooses the former, if he’s ready.[/quote]

I hit a nerve my first time and ended up with a numb leg for a couple of hours…

Your friend is either a moron or got advice from anthony roberts/connors, an even bigger moron.

Dbol is not a “cutting” drug. Its water retention and bloating properties would have the opposite of the effect your friend desires.

Keep in mind a “cutting cycle” is just a regular cycle with slightly lower doses intended to fend off catabolism while dieting down.

His diet, not his compound use will result in his fat loss.

The greatest and simplest cutting cycle one could ask for is just good ole test. Take a low dose of that (400mg or so a week) in conjunction with proper diet and training and he’s set. In case he asks about compounds like clen to shed fat, my advice is to stay away. There a few decent legal fat burners that will help one achieve good results without the possible side effects of something as nasty as clen.

World

Would you ad nolv,or an A.I with the 400mgs of test to keep the water retention low.

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
Would you ad nolv,or an A.I with the 400mgs of test to keep the water retention low.[/quote]

no

It is highly unlikely you’d experience a lot of water retention at only 400mg a week. And then the tren would do a good job of combatting that as well.

However, if you did experience some water retention, a bit of Adex, say .25mg E3D would serve you well.

World

Thank You right,but just incase.
The Judge

If he goes with the 3 weeks of dbol and var no PCT should be needed. The whole reason a 3 week cycle is even worth doing is because it’s not long enough to shrink the nuts much and LH/FSH rebounds very quick after (it even goes above normal so lots of people see continued gains once off).

he will gain a ton of water weight with DBol so if he is looking to cut down it might not be the best option unless he is sticking to a low dose (say 10-20mg/d) as just a little added boost to go along with a higher dose of Var (60-100mg/d).

The other problem is that 3 weeks isn’t long enough to cut so it should really be something like 6 weeks and then a couple weeks of nolva to help bring LH/FSH levels back quickly. Neither var nor dbol is that suppressive so it might work out ok.

That said a low dose test cycle is probably still a better cycle for his goals. 10 weeks of test enth at 200mg 2x/w with maybe some proviron run from week 8 through PCT. If he is dieting and training properly he should be very happy with it.

Rather than start a new thread, I’ll bump this one.

Dumbass has got his hands on Havoc (AKA Epistane) and wants to use that. I told him to go for proper gear but he’d already ordered it.

Critique this if you can be arsed.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 2 or 3 capsules Havoc(30mg)
Tuesday, Thursday - Off
Saturday, Sunday - 1 capsule of 6-OXO

Rinse and repeat for 6 weeks (comes to 45 total capsules of Havoc). 2 capsules for 3 weeks, 3 for the last 3.

Total Havoc = 450mg

My concern is his PCT. Apparently, this is OK.

1 capsule 6-OXO for seven days
3 capsules of “PCT Tabs” for those same seven days.

These “PCT Tabs” consist of:

Tribulus (Standardized to a minimum of 20% protodioscin)
Milk Thistle
Testofen™
3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene
Aspire™
6, 17 keto etiocholeva-3-ol tetrahydropyrano
Saw Palmetto

490mg total per tab.

9000mg 6-OXO over total course of cycle
14700mg of “PCT Tabs” over 7 days + last 5 days of cycle.

If this is in any way wrong and you want to flame him, please feel free so I can print this off and staple it to his forehead.

I hope it’s not too obvious that I’m losing patience with him.