Critique My First

Hello,

I have been lurking for over the last year trying to gain knowledge and learn properly via research on the interwebz and personal interactions with people who have used special vitamins.

I am 5’8 currently 186lb’s at 14% and have been lifting for 5 years seriously with a shoulder repair in my second year and acl at 3 year mark. I am 27 and this will be my first go.

Structure:
Test Prop 20ML/250mg/1ml
Weeks 1-8: EOD .70ml For weekly total of 2ml totalling 500mg
9-12: Will be Nolva at 40/20/20/20 (ADEX too?)

I have put ADEX on order for a qty of 40 1MG tabs. Nolva will be on hand immedietly and i will implement ADex at .5 EOD as soon as i recieve my supplements

My plan Macros for 1-8
275g Protein= 1100 Cal
120g Fats= 1080
175g Carbs= 700

Estimate: 300-500 Cals burned during lifting session

Hockey Two times weekly: Thursday and Sunday highly competitive (i will bump up to 200-210 ball park if lifting and playing same day)

Total= 2880-(300-500)=2300-2500 Ball Park

PCT Diet
275g proton=1100cal
100g Fat=900cal
100g carb=400cal
=2400
2400-(300-500)=2100-1900 Cal

Program:
D1:
Power: upper body: Rows, pull ups, Bench 5x5, Mil Press,breaking off into aux lifts 8-12 reps
D2:
Power: (Deads,Squats)5x5’s , Leg Extensions 3 sets 8-12<Drop sets/Sometimes Triple on set 2/3>Ham Curls, (BB Reverse Lunges, BB single leg box step’s)6-8 reps
D3:
Shoulders+Back Hypertrophy Mix of GVT and 8-12 Rep Drop sets/giant sets
D4:
Chest,Arms Hypertophy Mix of GVT and 8-12 Rep Drop sets/giant sets
D5: Squats with emphasis on Power out of the hole, Deads, Leg Rape 12-20 Rep drop sets galore, Single leg work

This is my current split and has worked great for me, The only time it is absolutely brutal is when leg power day is done tuesday and i have game on thursday night (DOMS like a mofo)Friday Leg session seems to be fine from thursday nights game loosening up of the sore muscles

I am not making drastic changes to my program as of now, just putting emphasis on intensity and more time under tension as i introduce supplements.

^^^^^^^ i am open to your inputs

I am undecided if i want to do cardio or not. My mind set is i play Hockey twice and Row a white water raft at least once while slinging flies trudging up and down river banks.

I would apprecieate your feedback in really any aspect of my proposed program.

My long term goals are:

1. 6’2(this will never happen)

2. 200-205 Ball park at 10-12% (This will only be achieved over time i do not expect this to be from one cycle) September 2015 is the Goal

3. This Cycle hope to enter 1000 LB club currently 35 lbs away I just cannot seem to get that extra 12 lbs on each lift (this may be due to my volume)

4. Learn Exactly how my body reacts while on, and highlight improvent areas and negative sides for considering future cycles.

5. Pass my statistic/economics class

You’re 27, you’re done growing bud. You are 5’8 for life, well until old age starts making you shrink. Steroids do not make you taller. Growth Hormone though- might make you grow an inch or two, at a high dose. But your forehead will also grow an inch or two.

Good luck with your cycle. BTW, you should wait til you have the Adex in hand to start. You never know what could happen (could get nabbed by Customs). Then you’re SOL, and may end up with a nice set of tits to go along with your new muscle.

Good luck walking with 250mg/ml Test Prop. Never have seen it that high at least not that high and it stay suspended. If its really 250mg/ml prop I feel for the amount of pain your ass is gonna be in lol.

Yeah, I’ve never seen prop dosed at 250mg/ml.

That’s too much Adex. Why are you running adex before you even know how your body’s going to react to the test? Get the adex, and use it if/when you experience E2 sides.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:

That’s too much Adex. Why are you running adex before you even know how your body’s going to react to the test? Get the adex, and use it if/when you experience E2 sides. [/quote]

Apparently this is the new approach. When I started a couple years ago everyone always said to run an AI right from the get go. I always ran it in my cycles and didn’t have any signs of gyno, but it is shown to reduce gains.

[quote]captaina1984 wrote:
it is shown to reduce gains. [/quote]

que?

I don’t know how you want me to respond to that? It’s a pretty clear statement.

[quote]captaina1984 wrote:
I don’t know how you want me to respond to that? It’s a pretty clear statement.[/quote]

it’s also entirely incorrect

Thanks for everyones feedback

The height thing was a joke for the record.

So i had to adjust my totals because the test p is actually 200 mg/ml

So far im on my second shot as of 9 am this morning

.75 EOD > 2.25 Ml a week > 450 weekly

Day 1: Right glute pinned by homie on Saturday, i am experiencing zero pain and the shot went smooth.

Day 2
I attempted my delt but when i aspirated drew blood, so i withdrew. i ended up throwing that syringe out with the test in it to be safe. in hindsight it was a waste but i just drew another with a fresh syringe since i didnt have replacement needles on hand.

After researching and researching on Quad shot i manned up and just did it. Again Zero Pain went smoothly. I might be wierd but as a child i loved getting shots and it never bothered me. I was not scared to stab myself but more concerned with proper sterility and administering the shot properly. I aspirated the syringe and no blood was drawn back either so i shot it and voala.

I have been massaging both points routinely, and there is no heat or any adverse sides as of yet.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:

That’s too much Adex. Why are you running adex before you even know how your body’s going to react to the test? Get the adex, and use it if/when you experience E2 sides. [/quote]

i have not started running the adex as of yet, felt it was better to use only if needed