Critique My Fat Loss Diet!

Stats: 26yrs old, 5’6, 190lbs about 15%bf
I do body part splits five days a week for over an hr with only 60sec rest in between sets.

Meal 1: 6 eggs, 3 slices of ezekiel bread

Meal 2: 8oz chicken breast, 6oz sweet potato

Meal 3: 8oz chicken breast, 1 cup of cauliflower

Meal 4: Dymatize protein shake, Waxi-Maize (prewokout)

Meal 5: 8oz chicken breast, 1 cup of mixed broccoli,collard greens (post workout)

Meal 6: Casein shake with 2tblsp of peanut butter

Dont hesitate to be harsh I just want a honest critique.

I give you 3 weeks until you grow feathers and start squawking.

Hopefully I start laying eggs as well cause me and my fiance go through a dozen eggs a day.

If this is a fat loss diet are you taking fish oils? if you don’t then you should start at around 30 to 40 grams per day, it will help you a lot.

[quote]Arnoldrocks wrote:
If this is a fat loss diet are you taking fish oils? if you don’t then you should start at around 30 to 40 grams per day, it will help you a lot.[/quote]

taking 30-40g of fish oil per day is entirely unnecessary. 2-3g of EPA & DHA (combined) is plenty.

OP: until you provide the calories/macros for your meal plan, what you just posted in useful to no one.

I do take fish oils but roughly around 5-6g a day. The calories around around 2950, 60g of fat,145g of carbs, 380g of protein… They are off give or take 20cal, and the grams should be within 5 because I measure out every meal.

[quote]BUSHMASTER wrote:
Hopefully I start laying eggs as well cause me and my fiance go through a dozen eggs a day.[/quote]

I would hope out of the two of you she’s the one making the eggs.

looks ok to me, although the cals might be a little too high (unless you have an exceptionally active life)

have you given it a chance to work yet?

This is only my first week so I haven’t been able to really see how its going to work. I do live a pretty active life, lifting playing sports. It also helps my fiance is a personal trainer and I am her guinea pig when it comes to new routines.

Just wanted to see if it is basically in line. I know I am going to have to tweak it a bit, probably lower the carbs a bit if I am not losing. Also want to use this same template for a gaining diet with about 100g more carbs.