Critique My Diet

Hey all. Been reading the articles and information on this site for a while but this is my first post and just wanted to know if anyone could look over my diet and see what needs improvment.

My “stats”:
190 Pounds
5’9"
Around 16-18% I’m guessing
Trying to cut down on fat and retain as much muscle as I can.

Meal 1:
6 Egg White
2 Whole Egg
2 scoops of Metabolic Drive
1/3 cup cheddar cheese (To go with egg omlet)
2 tablespoon of natty peanut butter

Meal 2:
1 can of tuna
1 boiled egg
2 cup of mixed veggies (contains cauliflower, carrots, broccili)

Meal 3:
1 chicken breast
2 cups mixed veggies

Meal 4:
170g of sirloin steak
2 cup mix veggies

Meal 5:
1 chicken breast
1 cup mixed veggie

Meal 6:
2 scoops of Metabolic Drive

I also have 3 liters of water every day.

In total I get around 2200 calories, 273g of protein, 70g of fat, and 80g of carbs. I just started this diet recently so no immediate changes in my body as of yet. I will be going to school next month and it will be hard to be maintain this diet everyday. Even if I stay close to the volume of food everyday I should be ok right? Or do I have to stay perfect? Thanks in advance.

I personally don’t think it’s too bad. I would only change breakfast. Ditch the cheese and PB. I’d sub in 1/4 cup of oatmeal instead. It’ll fill you up much more. If your wanting low carb, then just cut out everything but the eggs. Keep us posted, good luck!

Monopoly

Thanks for the advice. Should I even cut out the Metabolic Drive in the morning as well? Anyone else with any advice?

personally, i think you should be consuming way more fat, less carbs, and slightly less protein.

Good, except it seems that healthy fats are absent.

You should pop some fish oil, drizzle your veggies with olive and flax oil, and have a handful of walnuts or almonds. And I agree with the morning oatmeal suggestion, but of course, you may want to tweak your carb intake depending on your goals and sensitivity…

Good luck.

[quote]consumer wrote:
personally, i think you should be consuming way more fat, less carbs, and slightly less protein.[/quote]

OK I can see the more fat but less carbs by god where are you seeing lots of carbs only thing that has them would be the cheese in minimal amouts and the veggies.

Love the amount of veggies dont like the total lack of fruit. try and get a few hundred peices a day, does a body good.

get some good fats in later in the day, keep those veggies high and mix it up.

all in all pretty solid plan.

Phill

Why don’t you read a few articles and answer the questions for yourself?