Hey guys iv been cutting for a few weeks now, and I just want to know if my diets on the right track.
- Protein Shake (50g whey protein)
- Cottage Cheese with low fat probiotic yogurt, natural PB and Assorted Frozen Berries.
- Almonds and Apple
- Steamed broccoli and/or spinach
- 25g of protein
-Tuna (some type of fish)
- Banana and natural PB
- Chicken Breast (whole lotta hot sauce)
- Sweet Potato
- Cottage cheese and Yogurt
- Rivalus MPOWER (fat burner)
- Rivalus ENPULSE (Testosterone)
- Professional Strength Six Star Muscle Protein (i live far from gnc and run out of protein quickly, wal mart loves me)
- Multi Vitamin and Omega 3,6,9 Capsules.
- will also start taking Biotests Superfood
So thats one day of my diet (thats what i had today). I load up on a lot of fiber and protein.
Let me know what things i could add in/take out. I do Work out 5x a week too.