Critique My Diet/Workout Plan

My diet consist

Morning: I eat a can of tuna, a protein shake, shot of olive oil, and couple fish oil tabs, and 1 serving of oatmeal

3 hours later I eat a turkey sandwich with wheat, and some fish fat tabs

6 hours I eat turkey sandwich with where, and some fish fat tabs

9 hours I lift then after workout I take a shake, and turkey sandwich

12 hours later I eat Tuna, shot of olive, fishfat tabs, and oatmeal

15 hours I eat tuna, olive, fish fat tabs, and oatmeal…

I eat whole carrots randomly… , and take 3 multi’s a day (breakfast, 6 hours in, and 15 hours in, sleep 8-10) I add omega 3 egg’s when not satisfied… only 1-2 though

For my lifting I try to lift 30-40 minutes of intense workouts, I follow the whatever hasn’t been sore for a day I slay method, Pretty much one of my workouts would be like 4 set’s BB bench 3-4 reps each bymelf and 4-5 extra reps each set after I reach the point I can’t do anymore

I also do intense cardio 4-6 times a weak, and I lift 7

My goals are to lose some major body fat % and get some more size… I’m 6 foot 2 200 lb’s like 18 % fat…

One question am I eating too many carbs?

so all you do is bench?

you need to read some articles here.

No I do alot more than bench, I work out my back shoulders arms calves quads hamstrings abs chest also with the diet I drink like 14 liters of water a day… bit much but Its like uncontrollable ha

[quote]tyreille wrote:
No I do alot more than bench, I work out my back shoulders arms calves quads hamstrings abs chest also with the diet I drink like 14 liters of water a day… bit much but Its like uncontrollable ha[/quote]

there’s the problem, if you’re a beginner you will probably progress much faster on a planned workout then the way you seem to be doing it now. Now, it’s not a marriage and you can cange it ay any time. But stick with a premade program for a few months. Post it here. We can’t hardly critique a workout plan that isn’t a plan.

Read some of the articles on this site.

Switch to an intelligent form of training.

You are only eating a small amount of carbohydrate, but the oatmeal late in the day is questionable. Carbs are primarily for breakfast and around your workouts.

Post back in 3 months.

Your diet is a tragedy on wheels. Your training is worse.

Can of tuna? “Turkey sandwich with where?” what the hell is where?

Anyhow, do some research and eat some red meat. eggs are also good. your fat intake is really poor because of a lack of red meat and eggs.

also a larger breakfast is likely worth while along with keeping carbohydrate down late in the day.

Pick a real lifting program (EDT or any CW program, rippetoes if you can find it) because it is obvious that you dont have aleft-handed clue as to how to train.

-chris