Critique My Cycle

Starting next week.
Tren e week 1-3 300mg/w
Week 4-9 200mg/w
Test e week 1-14 250mg/w
Winni week 4-10 50mg eod
t4+gh omnitrope starting 2iu first 3 weeks and up to 4 iu for 5 month, 5 on 2 off
Insulin start 8 iu post workout only
Dostinex star week 3
Arimidex start week 3 till the end of pct
Pct star 3 weeks after test shot:
Pct:nolv 40/40/20/20/(20 eod)
Clomid 50/50/25/25/(25eod)

Supplements and stacking:
Vit e,b12,n2guard,hcgenerate,cranberry juice,v8 splash antioxidant plus,acai powder,ala,nac,magnesium,b6,arginine,creating,glut amine,tri chromium,vit c,psyllium.

How I start my day:
Gh 2 iu upon waking up,the 500 ml warm hot water and lemon,followed by Cardio on empty stomach 30 min 5 days a week,drink will be cayenne pepper and water I love it while doin cardio.
Meal 1 after 1 hour gh shot
1- 8 egg whites 1 yolk. 5,6 olives, whole grain bread 4 toast/peanut butter 1 banana. With hot ginger cinnamon drink(b12,ala,nac,tri chromium,vitc psyllium.)
2- 100g oats with 2 scoop whey with 1 tbsp flaxseed with 1 tbsp sunflower seeds,cinamon,all in a shake(hcgenerate,n2guard,vit e,v8 drink)
3- 200g chicken breast 100g sweet potatoes salad.
4- same as 3
5-pre workout. 200g turkey with oats bread with 5,6 olives+ kiwi fruit
Bcaa during workout.
6- pwo,slin shot followed by 80g dextrose immediately post injection then 5 min and the whey glutamin creatin will follow.
7-sweet potato with chicken breast no oils no fats due to slin sensivity.
Arginine zma befor bed with cranberry juice( diet).

Omnitrope test e arimidex dostinex all from the pharmacie.
Feel free to give ur opinion.thanks guys.

interesting cycle.

-start adex in week one, .25mg ED or .5mg EOD
-I would up the dose of both test and tren…especially test
-drop the winstrol, too may side effects and not enough long term gain to justify it’s usage unless you are precontest
-what type of insulin are you running? Pre-workout is superior to post
-eating fat with slin is not necessarily what makes people fat, it’s the overconsumption of calories that causes it
-pct drugs should be run ED
-IIRC, v8 splash has high fructose corn syrup as one of its primary ingredients
-I would run GH for as long as you possibly can

Tren is progestin this is why I’m takin winstrol
Why is slin better pre workout and what type do u advice and witch procedure.a shake full of dextrose during workout?
Pct is everyday but wil drop clomid dose down abit last week so I don’t cause immediate stop.

[quote]edgardabouakar wrote:
Tren is progestin this is why I’m takin winstrol
Why is slin better pre workout and what type do u advice and witch procedure.a shake full of dextrose during workout?
Pct is everyday but wil drop clomid dose down abit last week so I don’t cause immediate stop.[/quote]

winstrol for progestin is like using proviron to control estrogen…
slin is better pre-workout because it shuttles the nutrients to your muscles during your workout and prevents protein breakdown.

look up mike Arnold’s pre-workout insulin protocol to get a better understanding of what it looks like

Thanks man