Critique my Cycle

Good news. I convinced my gf to let me do a cycle. Now since I have been trying to research discrete oral cycles, I have not researched injectables a great deal. I have Turinabol already. Should I just scratch that and go for some test? Thoughts please. She is even going to inject me.

Ok thanks I’ll look for it in my box.

Not PL form but decent gym form. Butt didn’t seem to come off too much and the spotter didn’t touch the bar, went to full lockout.

[quote]ibedatbo wrote:
Good news. I convinced my gf to let me do a cycle. [/quote]

Heh.

Keep us update on how your cycle goes. You seem to have the right mind set so I think you will have great results.

Will update the new cycle soon. I am redesigning now. I think I am going with Test E or Test C to see how I respond.

New cycle:

Weeks 1-12: Test E 500 mg/week (250 mg bi weekly)
Weeks 1-12: Armidex .25 mg EOD (advice appreciated here)
Weeks 15-18: Nolva 40/40/20/20 + ZMA

Supplements:
Whey
BCAA’s
ALA
Glutamine
Fish Oil
Multi

I am currently designing my diet, as I am in a cutting phase now, and am going to build up to a lean bulk for my cycle.

Any advice, critiques, etc? I also have some T-Bol on hand. Would it benefit to use, say, weeks 1-6, or should I just save it for another time? Thanks.

Hmm…

*edit.

JJ

Cycle looks ok. 12 weeks is a little on the long side for your first go round, but certainly many of us have done the same while advocating 8 weekers… I would recommend adding in hCG (250 IU e3d), starting a few weeks into the cycle, though.

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
Cycle looks ok. 12 weeks is a little on the long side for your first go round, but certainly many of us have done the same while advocating 8 weekers… I would recommend adding in hCG (250 IU e3d), starting a few weeks into the cycle, though.[/quote]

Would it be recommended to shorten to 8-10 weeks? Would 10 weeks still be too long? Ok, I was wondering about the hcg…glad you brought it up.

[quote]ibedatbo wrote:
whotookmyname wrote:
Cycle looks ok. 12 weeks is a little on the long side for your first go round, but certainly many of us have done the same while advocating 8 weekers… I would recommend adding in hCG (250 IU e3d), starting a few weeks into the cycle, though.

Would it be recommended to shorten to 8-10 weeks? Would 10 weeks still be too long? Ok, I was wondering about the hcg…glad you brought it up.[/quote]

I think 8-10 weeks is a little safer. If things are going great and you’re making gains like nobody’s business, you can always tweak your cycle by a week or two… the sky isn’t going to fall. And yep, picking up hCG will make life easier.

Ok…honestly how much does hcg help? I am getting mixed reviews on the subject.

Would it be a good idea to use hcg the entire cycle? If I scratched the hcg altogether, would it really matter?

Weeks 1-10: Test E @ 500 mg/wk
Weeks 1-10: Armidex @ .25 mg EOD
Weeks 1-10: hcg @ 500 IU/ week (biweekly)
Weeks 13-16: Nolva 20/20/20/20 (I am leaning towards Bill Roberts 120 mg on first day of PCT, then using the standard above)

Thoughts?

hcg is always going to be better than no hcg. I’ve seen quite a few people start the hcg around 4 weeks into the cycle. If you don’t use it you will recover fine but your balls will definitely be smaller starting around week 4/5 for the rest of the cycle. If you can get it there is no reason not to use it.

A couple more questions…

What could I expect to gain from this cycle? I am hoping in the range of 10-12 LBM. I intend on doing cardio on this cycle, as well as a well-planned perfect bulking diet. I am in the process of transitioning from a cutting phase to bulking phase now, so my body will not be shocked with the influx of calories I will be intaking, since I am trying to keep fat gain to a min. Consequently, I think my goals are definitely attainable, b/c after reading various logs, opinions, etc. it always seems the more dedicated, well thought out, perfectly planned/executed cycles yielded the best results. It just seems more logical to have every stone ready to set in place before you actually start the work.

Last question(s) (sorry for all the text):

I have been reading that shorter cycles that are frontloaded tend to yield good results, and your body is able to recover faster since it is a shorter cycle. What are some of your opinions on that since this is my first cycle? Should I just stick to the 10 week cycle at the dosage I have? Should I front load and shorten it to an 8 week cycle?

Thanks!

I say definitely frontload if you don’t have an oral like dianabol to kick it off. Otherwise you may find yourself at week 4-5 wondering if the stuff even works or not. With a hefty frontload you should start seeing results at week 3 in my experience.

I do not have Dianabol, but have Turinabol.

I know it is weaker, but would that work, or would I just be better off FL’ing?

You can definitely run the Tbol. In fact, it’s probably better for an inexperienced AAS user to run it than dbol, as it creates less of a hassle determining the appropriate AI dose. Alternatively, you could frontload your test, make sure things go smoothly, and then start running the tbol in the mid to latter stages of hte cycle, right up to your PCT.

Yeah I think what whotookmyname said is a great idea and what I would do in your situation. Frontload the test, then run your t-bol from about week 6-10 (stopping your Test E shots at week 8). It will give you an extra boost just when your gains may start to slow from the test alone.

Good luck and let us know how it goes and how it affects your bench strength! I’m thinking you could hit 405 this cycle provided you put on some lbs.

[quote]BenceJones wrote:
I say definitely frontload if you don’t have an oral like dianabol to kick it off. Otherwise you may find yourself at week 4-5 wondering if the stuff even works or not. With a hefty frontload you should start seeing results at week 3 in my experience.
[/quote]

[quote]whotookmyname wrote: You can definitely run the Tbol. In fact, it’s probably better for an inexperienced AAS user to run it than dbol, as it creates less of a hassle determining the appropriate AI dose. Alternatively, you could frontload your test, make sure things go smoothly, and then start running the tbol in the mid to latter stages of hte cycle, right up to your PCT.
[/quote]

[quote]BenceJones wrote:
Yeah I think what whotookmyname said is a great idea and what I would do in your situation. Frontload the test, then run your t-bol from about week 6-10 (stopping your Test E shots at week 8). It will give you an extra boost just when your gains may start to slow from the test alone.

Good luck and let us know how it goes and how it affects your bench strength! I’m thinking you could hit 405 this cycle provided you put on some lbs.[/quote]

I think I will go for this option. I expect to gain about 10-12 LBM, and hit nice numbers on my lifts. I have put in a lot of thought into this cycle, and will put forth even more effort once I start. I know I will achieve my goals.

Ok, I want to get this right as possible. Let’s say I do not have hcg (don’t now, could get I guess).

Would a taper/stasis pct work well, or is it really not warranted on a first cycle?

Right now, I am thinking of 8 or 10 week cycle. I am going to monitor my gains, make a chart, and if they plateau or don’t increase rapidly around 8 weeks, I will stop there. If they continue to rise nicely, I will opt for 10 weeks.

Anyway, here is what I am proposing for my cycle:

Week 1: Front load 1000g test (split in two doses, 3 days apart)
Weeks 2-8/10: 500g/week

Weeks 6-10: Turinabol @ 50 mg/day

Arimidex .25 mg EOD (will monitor sides to manipulate dosages)

As for a stasis/taper:

STASIS: Weeks 11-14: Test E @ 100mg/week
TAPER: Weeks 15-20: Test E @ 80/60/50/40/30/20

I have been researching this method and like the idea. Anyone care to share experience, insight, etc? I want to retain the max amount of gains as possible, and I think this may be a good method to do so since the T levels will not crash, so to speak.

Got some of my gear and the rest is on the way. Can’t wait to get started!