T Nation

Critique My Cycle Please

I am planning a bulking cycle. This will be my first cycle. I have been lifting for years. I am 5’-11", 240 lbs, and my bodyfat is a little high, around 20%.

The cycle will last for 5 weeks:
300mg/wk Durabolin (NPP)
300mg/wk Test Prop
50mg/ED Winstrol oral
Frontload the injectibles first week, inject every 3 days throughout.
Nolvadex during entire cycle, clomid last two weeks and then two months PCT of clomid and Alpha Male.
500iu HCG every Sat and Sun during cycle.
If I can get some Arimidex to use during, should I still take the Nolva?
I have read that for some reason, Winstrol Depot yields better results than the oral. Is this true? Would the dosing change? Are the winny injections as bad as a lot of people say?

Also, how long does mixed HCG really last in the fridge? I have found no definitive conclusion on this.

I appreciate any help the vets can give me.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

the prop and NPP should be shot at least EOD…IMO. other than that, it looks pretty decent.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
If you can get a’dex, use it and keep the nolva on hand but don’t run it unless you need to…

Is this yer first cycle? I quite like the look of it. Seems well thought out.

bushboy [/quote]

Yes, this is my first cycle. What do you mean “don’t run nolva unless I need to”? This may sound stupid, but how do I know if I need to? I guess maybe if I feel emotional.

If using nolva is not definite, how about trying to save a little money and using clomid with the arimidex if I need it? It’s a relatively short cycle and I will have extra clomid on hand. I have read from some people that clomid’s effects attenuate, but other sources say it’s okay for a year.

Thanks, bushboy and juice20jd. You guys are a big help.

With your current bodyfat, I don’t think it would be wise to “bulk” at this time…Diet down to ~12% and then bulking sounds more reasonable…This way the weight you put on will be more in favor of LBM instead of fat…Otherwise you’ll be putting on muscle to fat in a 1:1 ratio. The drug combo is fine though.

MK

I totally agree with Mike. You should drop the BF first and then bulk to gain LBM.