Critique My Bulking Regimen

So, this is the training regimen I plan on following when I get on my bulk diet -

Monday - Push
Bench Press - 5 x 5
Shoulder Press - 5 x 5
Flat Bench Cable Press - 3 x 6
Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 3 x 6
1 or 2 Triceps exercises
1 or 2 Ab exercises

Tuesday - Pull
Dead lift - 5 x 5
Weighted Pull ups - 5 x 5, then 5 x 5 without weights.
Seated Cable Row - 5 x 5
Bent Over Dumbbell Row - 3 x 6
1 or 2 Bicep Exercises

Wednesday
2 or 3 Ab exercises

Thursday - Push
Incline Bench Press - 5 x 5
Weighted Dips - 5 x 5, then 5 x 5 without weights
Arnold Dumbbell Press - 3 x 6
Bent Over Dumbbell Rear Delt Raise - 3 x 6
1 or 2 Triceps Exercises

Friday - Legs
Squat - 5 x 5
Leg Press - 5 x 5
Lying Leg Curls - 3 x 6
Calf Raises - 3 x 6-8
1 or 2 Bicep exercises
1 or 2 Ab exercises

Saturday & Sunday - Off

Notes -

• Final sets are almost always until failure. If I still have some juice left in me, I don’t see why I’d stop at 5 or 6.

• Triceps/Bicep exercises would be done after I’m done with all my other lifts, and will most likely be drop sets or super sets.

• Yes I did give my chest some extra attention on this regimen (although I’m sure I’m not the only one). Chest has always been a problem for me, so I try to stimulate growth and keep that area working as much as I can. I don’t believe I’d be overworking it though, as I have 2 and 3 days of rest, respectively, in between training it.

A few questions -

What do you guys think of this workout plan? Does it seem effective? Am I targeting all of my major muscle groups?

Are there any exercises I’m missing that you feel are essential, or any exercises you’d feel would work a body part better than what I have chosen for that body part, that you’d recommend?

I’d be following this workout plan in about 2 weeks, when I begin to ease into my clean bulk diet (Anabolic Diet). How does cardio play into all of this? I’ve grown accustomed to doing cardio while on this cutting diet I’ve been on, and I do kind of enjoy it. However, would cardio while on a bulk be counter productive? What if I did some low-moderate intensity cardio 3 days a week at the end of my workout?

As always guys…thanks!!

It might work for you. See how it feels and make sure you don’t over train. Doing more chest work doesn’t always mean your going have better results. Lee Haney said your in the gym to stimulate the to muscle grow not annihilate it.

I’d don’t know where you are in your training but you might want to work up to this volume. If I do too much I fry my nerves out and I sleep like shit. Also I’d do more calf work and maybe more ham string work.

[quote]Hagar wrote:
It might work for you. See how it feels and make sure you don’t over train. Doing more chest work doesn’t always mean your going have better results. Lee Haney said your in the gym to stimulate the to muscle grow not annihilate it.

I’d don’t know where you are in your training but you might want to work up to this volume. If I do too much I fry my nerves out and I sleep like shit. Also I’d do more calf work and maybe more ham string work. [/quote]

Oh trust me. I can definitely work up to this volume without overworking/exhausting myself lol…

And, I also felt that maybe I could do more calf/hamstring work. Should I just increase the amount of sets I do in their respective exercises?