Critique My Bulking Diet Please

Hi everyone:

I have been an avid reader of the forums here for awhile and decided to join in on some posting. I was over at another bodybuilding forum but all they do over there is argue about supplements, and which company is better, “You’re a troll!”, “I’m really Serge Nubret!”

Sorry I’m rambling. I’m currently bulking and would like a critique on my diet if you fine folks have the time. I’m 5’10", 202 lbs. Here is my current “Bulking” diet.
Meal #1
12 egg whites
2 yolks
1 cup oats
1 tbsp honey
1 banana
250ml Orange Juice

Meal #2(Post Workout)
2 scoops Whey
250ml skim milk
7 rice cakes
1 green apple
1 small baked potatoe

Meal #3
Can of tuna
2 slices whole grain bread
2 slices whole wheat bread
2 tbsp’s fat free Miracle Whip
2 small fat free yogourts

Meal #4
2 scoops Muscle Milk
250ml skim milk
1.5 cups oats
1 tbsp flax oil

Meal #5
1 chicken breast
2 cups brown rice
1 cups veggies
22 almonds

Meal #6
2 scoops Syntrax Matrix
500 ml skim milk
2 tbsp’s natty peanut butter
1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese

well is it working for you. not what id do 100% for me but thats me i cant handle all the carbs you are having but you very well may

i would drop miracle whip and use real mayo, that stuff is loaded with junk! the fats and carbs are less then stellar

Phill

It looks good, is it working well?

[quote]Barbarian25 wrote:
2 slices whole grain bread
2 slices whole wheat bread
[/quote]

You’re really trying.

Anyway, that looks like a great diet to me. If you eat in that manner every day I think you should have no trouble gaining. Good luck.

This diet has been working so far. I know the carbs are pretty high but so is my metabolism. I tried eating 8 meals a day in the past which meant higher protein and lower carbs, but it sped up my metabolism into overdrive and I was losing weight.

[quote]Barbarian25 wrote:
This diet has been working so far. I know the carbs are pretty high but so is my metabolism. I tried eating 8 meals a day in the past which meant higher protein and lower carbs, but it sped up my metabolism into overdrive and I was losing weight.[/quote]

Keep it bup then bro

Phill

Now thats a bulking diet…good job man