Critique My 5/3/1 Program

Hi guys. You have to excuse my non-flawless English.

Stats:
-30 Y.O. male
-83 kg (183 lbs)
-1,81 m (5 ft 11.3 in)
-Body fat: maybe somewhere around 15 %?

Gym rat for over 10 years. Have been doing the basics of 5/3/1 for a couple of years (neglecting the squat tho’, but now my hip mobility is finally where it should be thanks to DeFrancos limber 11 (which I have been doing steady for almost a year now) and I’m ready to start a more overall complete program that I can stick to for years to come). I have for over a year been doing the 531 BBB, and I want to hit each body part twice each week. So that’s what I had in mind while forming this program.
My main goal is to bring my squat up to par plus gain overall strength. No injuries other than an old AC-joint tear that is fully healed years ago with no accompanying mobility issues. And yeah, I have chicken calves.

I work as a site manager on construction sites. 70 % of the day behind a desk. 30 % of the day walking around. I sleep 8 hours almost every night.
Food:
Breakfast: Whey and oatmeal. Lunch: whole-grain bread with mackerel + eggs. Post W.O: Banana and whey. Dinner: 200-300 g (7-11 oz) meat, whole grain rice or pasta, lots of vegetables.
Supps:
Whey as mentioned, creatine, BCAA (peri workout), Omega-3 (3000mg EPA/DHA per day), vitamin D-3 (5000 iu per day), multivitamins, ZMA.

Current raw gym maxes:
-DL 220 kg (485 lbs)
-BP 132,5 kg (292 lbs)
-Strict press 78 kg (172 lbs)
-Squat 140 kg (309 lbs) (weakness)

Equipment:
Only chalk and a Inzer Forever 1-prong belt on DL sets above 2 x BW and on squats above 110 kg (243 lbs).

Day 1:
Squat 531 FSL
RDL 3 x 10-12
Rev DB lunges 2 x 8-10
Calves 4 minutes ( https://www.T-Nation.com/training/cure-for-chicken-calves )
AB wheel R.O. + band pull aparts

Day 2:
BP 531 FSL
Seated DB OHP 3 x 5-10
Weighted pull-ups 3 x 5-8
Weighted dips 3 x 5-8
Seated lat raise 3 x 8-12
Band pull aparts

Day 3:
Mobility work or OFF

Day 4:
DL 531 FSL (conventional)
Squat 4 x 10 @ 60 %
Rev DB lunges 2 x 8-10
Calves 4 minutes ( https://www.T-Nation.com/training/cure-for-chicken-calves )
AB wheel R.O. + band pull aparts

Day 5:
BB press 531 FSL
Incline DB bench 3 x 5-10
Horizontal row (BB, plate loaded machine or cable) 3 x 10-12
Weighted Dips SS with chins/hammer curls 3 x 8-10
Seated lat raise 3 x 8-12
Band pull aparts

Day 6:
Mobility work or OFF

Day 7:
Start on day 1 OR do loaded carries and alternative stuff OR OFF

Warm up on upper body days: DeFrancos simple 6.
Warm up on lower body days: DeFrancos limber 11.
I vary the rep ranges on assistance work according to the 531 template: 5+ week = high end of the rep range, 3+ week = mid rep range, 1+ week = low end of the rep range.

Thoughts? What do you think of overall volume (sets and rep ranges) for the different body parts?
I have tried to keep it fairly simple and fairly basic, but still covering everything (?) and hitting every body part twice each week.
I appreciate all your comments / tips. Feel free to ask if you need more info.

This is fine - remember that the 5/3/1 program is made to switch templates every 3-6 weeks. So this is a great piece of an overall picture.

way more push than pull