Overall, it actually looks pretty decent. There's a couple things to improve though-
1) Elbow whip: get 'em high REAL fast. It may be a little tightness in your upper back/triceps, only you can tell that, but make sure you snap your elbows up fast when you catch the clean.
2) Triple extension: it's there, but not all the way. I think you may be choking yourself a little bit because you aren't quite getting under the bar fast enough. Make sure you powerfully extend your ankles and knees (hips looked like they almost extended fully, but it's a little hard to tell); accelerate the bar like you're going to throw it through the roof. You'll have time to get under it, don't worry.
3) Little more trap shrug would help. Looks a little abbreviated, related to point 2.
4) No arm pull that I could see. Kinda hard to judge from a camera phone video though.
5) You're doing a great job in keeping proper positioning over your center of gravity and good postures (except the elbows should be higher faster) throughout.
Practice moving fast to catch the bar and you'll be well on your way. Good work so far.