Critique First Cycle

Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum as well as my first steroid cycle.

I know everybody is going to want to rip me a new one for this, but yes, I am 20 years old. I understand the general consensus is that you shouldn’t use until your mid-20’s and I won’t try to argue that with you. The bottom line is this: I did my research (for years) before doing this cycle, and at the end of the day I decided it was something I wanted to do.

Here are my stats:

Height: 6’0
Weight: 190lbs
BF: 9%
Bench Press: 315lbs x 2
Squat: 225lbs

I ran Test E at 500/week for 15 weeks and 50mgs of Dbol/ day for 50 days. I split my Dbol up into 4 doses a day and injected the Test E twice a week (Mondays & Thursdays). I also had Armidex on hand in case I felt I needed it – which I did and I dosed at 0.5ml EOD.

I had my last injection on the 26th and I am currently on nothing but will begin my PCT 2 weeks from my last injection date with Clomid (35/35/25/25) and Nolvadex(40/40/20/20). I’ve also been taking a liver support along with milk thistle.

The real reason I started this cycle was because I’ve been training since I was 13 years old. Since then, I have always been a hard gainer insert typical sob story about struggling to gain weight despite always striving to look like guys like Arnold. Anyway, I stopped training for about a year which made me loose almost 40 pounds of the hard earned muscle I had earned over the years. When I started training again I managed to get myself to a comfortable place; benching 225, and looking pretty decent. At that point I decided that I wanted to get more serious about bodybuilding and I was ready to do my first cycle. Guys like Arnold admittedly began taking steroids before they hit their 20’s, and while it may not be fair to compare myself to Mr. Olympia, or everyone might think I’m talking apples and oranges, at the end of the day it was my call to make. So I leave this here for you guys to critique because I trust your experience and knowledge; some of you might still feel compelled to tell me how young & stupid I am – go ahead. I will read that too, and while it won’t discourage future cycles I might do (planning on August 2015), I still appreciate your input.

At the beginning of my cycle I weighed in at about 165 lbs 8%BF.
At the end of my cycle I weigh in at 190lbs and 9%BF

My meal plan was as follows:

Meal 1: 4-5 eggs with sausage, beans, and a tortilla
Meal 2: (Premade Meal): Chicken Breast, white rice, green beans
Meal 3: Protein Shake (QuickMass)
-------- Gym ----------
Meal 4: (Premade Meal): Chicken breast, which rice, green beans
Meal 5: Dinner – whatever the girlfriend made (chicken, pasta, etc)
Meal 6: Protein Shake

Generally, I also snacked a lot in between meals on protein bars or shredded chicken. I allowed myself 1 cheat meal a week (pizza), but other than that I had a pretty clean diet. I usually got hungry in between my last shake of the day and bed time so I would have 2nd’s & 3rd’s of whatever is left over from dinner.

My bench went up about 90lbs and my squat was essentially built up from scratch. I neglected my lower body horribly pre-cycle – I now hit lower body twice a week. My goal is to hopefully be able to compete by December – maybe not win, but compete.

Let me get something straight, too:

I lift for myself. Nobody else. I’m not some frat boy trying to look good at the club. I’m serious about bodybuilding and really enjoy the sport. That’s why I want your guys’ opinion & I’m pretty okay with taking all the crap for starting at a young age. Some of you may have started young and may sympathize, and some of you might wanna write me off as a little punk and not help at all. To the former, thank you; and to the latter, I appreciate your concern, but would appreciate your help much more.

50 days of dbol at 50mg will be pretty stressful for your liver.

I’d run it 4 weeks.

oh nvm this a critique not an advice thread. oops. ignore first comment.

So you already ran the cycle? I’m not really sure what your looking for here, but that 225 squat is absolutely pathetic. Drug choice and timing seems fine

Diet doesn’t look bad as far as content, but its not enough. You need to eat a lot more. Add in at least 2 more of the chicken breast meals. Protein shakes don’t count as meals.

Wtf is the point of this thread

Stopped reading your post after this.

FACE PALM

WTF

You are the reason I kick puppies

Come on man…

6" 190 pounds and squats 225. Most 16 year old 150 pound high school football players squat more than you

Yeah… For the doses you were running I’d expect much higher lifts.