critique cycle

I am about to embark on 3 2on-4off cycles. I will be using primo and winstrol. The dosing will be as follows:
Day 1: 800 mg primo
Days 5 and 9: 400 mg primo
Days 2,4,6,8,10,12,14: 100 mg winstrol
Day 15: 300 mg clomid
Days 16-28: 50 mg clomid
Could anyone let me know if anything should be added or subtracted and what type of gains I should be able to make and keep. I have never used roids and I will discontinue use after these 3 cycles. All help is appreciated. Oh, Mr. Roberts and Mr. Strasser please let me know what you think.

I would discontinue the Winstrol earlier, and use it by injection only in the first week. You could keep on using it orally in the second week – you can drink the ampules and it works! But divide the dose, say into five doses per day. You can do this by using a syringe and squirting .2 mL into your mouth each time (you mix up the Winstrol by drawing everything into the syringe and squirting it back out into the ampule.)

Winstrol is a “funny” drug in that I don’t fully know how to classify it’s properties. It doesn’t bind well to the androgen receptor yet is quite potent (effective per milligram) so the androgen receptor is not how it mostly works… it’s not a Type I (an androgen that binds well to the androgen receptor) but a Type II (one that doesn’t bind well to the AR and works mostly by other ways.)

However, other Type II’s are similar to each other or even identical in their anabolic behavior so far as I can tell. Winstrol seems to be different from other Type II’s like Dianabol or Anadrol.

What I don’t know is, is there any synergy between using both Winstrol and other Type II’s like Dianabol or 4-AD (for example Androsol?) Personally I’ve always thrown in all three when using Winstrol: a type I, a “classic” type II like Dianabol, and Winstrol. That, combined with the fact that I haven’t had any athletes do controlled experiments seeing if Winstrol and Dianabol are synergistic, is why I don’t know.

I know that was long, but the upshot is, I don’t know, and that’s why I don’t know, if adding Androsol (Type II) would add further kick to your cycle or not. A noble experiment, but it would have to be done both ways to find out the result. Almost all athletes, when there’s a doubt as in this case, want to go with the sure thing… in other words they’d stack it.