Critique BIG BULK!!!

Hey My Fellow T-Peoplez! lolz

I’m currently at the end of the V-Diet getting ready for a bulk. But as I come off of the diet I plan to slowly return to solid food and up my calories 250 every week and adjust c/p/f till I find my LONG LOST equilibrium. Then I’ll times it by .20 and start bulking.

I’ve made up a diet that I will probably end up using depending on the amount of calories I end up bulking on. But looking at my history and my estimates I will bulk at non-w/o 2800 and w/o 3000.

So I was wondering what yall thought of my diet plan (I used Dr.LL and Dr.JB’s rules for the most part):

C/P/F
Oatmeal 1.5 cups 450 cals 81/15/15
Whey Protien 1 scoop 110 cals 2/23/1

**** End/Beginning of Meal ****
Workout half before and during other half after workout
Gatorade 4 cups 200 cals 60/0/0
Whey Protien 2 scoop 220 cals 4/46/2

Oatmeal 1.5 cups 450 cals 81/15/15
Whey Protien 1 scoop 110 cals 2/23/1

Chicken breast 1 breast 260 cals 0/54/3
Can Green Beans 2cans 140 cals 28/7/0

Chicken breast 1 breast 260 cals 0/54/3
Can Green Beans 2cans 140 cals 28/7/0

Can Tuna 1 can 170 cals 0/37/1
Almonds .25 cups 204 cals 7/7/18
Fish Oil 5 Caps 50 cals 0/0/5
FlaxSeed 2 tbsp 50 cals 3/2/5

Right before bed
1-2%Fat CottageC. 1cup 164cals 6/28/2

Total: 2976 cals 302/320/71 36%/43%/21%

Stats:
Weight: 165
Height: 5’7"
Waist: 31.5"
BF: 10-12%

On non-w/o days I’m just going to get rid of the W/O drink. Let me know honestly what you think. I’m mainly looking for criticism on my nutrient timing and food choices. I’m open for any constructive criticism tho.

Thanks a Ton!
RetailBoy

Please don’t ever type “LOLz” agian.

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:
Please don’t ever type “LOLz” agian.[/quote]

Dlol (;

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:
Please don’t ever type “LOLz” agian.[/quote]

Good idea.

I take it, it’s good timing and food choices, just got to try it and see if it works for me. Sorry about the “lolz”.

…roflz…

Thanks!
RetailBoy

Looks good to me. Just don’t get greedy and jump from the V Diet to that in like 2 weeks. Stay firm and do the whole 250Cals/week, I made the mistake of not doing that before.

In the end you have to do what Berardi’s new article is all about. Try out that diet for 2 weeks. Take pictures, BF% measurements and compare them from 2 weeks eariler… Good results = Keep it up, Bad Results = Change something.

Thanks Lonnie! I am mainly worried about my mourning routine, as far as there being too many carbs pre-workout. I will be waking up and eating 1.5 cups of oatmeal (81 carbs) at 6am and then 6:45 I’ll be consuming on my workout drink (30 carbs - simple sugars). I understand big breakfast w/ carbs is good, but when you have that many, that close together are they really all going to be used? I think it was Joel Marion I read who W/O in the mourning and usually had a protien shake for breakfast then hit the weights. So yall think it’s too many carbs too quick?

Thanks!
RetailBoy

Nah your body will be able to use it in the proper way when used around your training

Since when is 3000 Kcal a “Big Bulk?”

Chris

[quote]Mjace45 wrote:
Nah your body will be able to use it in the proper way when used around your training[/quote]

Guys this is a 4 month old post your replying to. He’s prob not even around

[quote]Phill wrote:
Mjace45 wrote:
Nah your body will be able to use it in the proper way when used around your training

Guys this is a 4 month old post your replying to. He’s prob not even around[/quote]

Good call! Totally missed that.