Critique and Suggestions

You’re the exact reason why this forum sucks. Why are you not rated a 10???

It’s fucking ridiculous. It would appear the best rating a guy’s gonna get is an 8.

Slap on a bra and repost and I bet you’ll get 10s…

Anyway man rant over, you’re jacked and your conditioning in particular is excellent.

Someone PLEASE take out October 2006 Muscle & Fitness Magazine, turn to about page 210 and look at the add. Look at the dude in the bottom left and tell me it’s not the guy posting on this forum.

Dude! It’s YOU!

Thanx hanley…I wanna check out that Mag, cuz obviously no one told me I was in it, and why didn’t get paid for it??? Ima check it out lol

Looking awsome man, im surprised no one has asked about your training. You got any techniques that you think gave you alot of size, like those x-reps, drop sets things like that. Do you use high volume or high intensity? Full body or splits? Awsome work, keep it up(ofcourse).

Nice work, Hypertrophykid! Great looking legs and back. I think your mass in general is right on!

Leg Extensions
4 Sets 25, 20, 15, 10-12

Hack Squat or Squats (Wide Stance) 3 sets 15, 12, 8
Leg press or Hack Squat (Narrow Stance) 3 Sets 15, 15, 15
Leg Curls
3 sets 15, 15, 15
Stiff legged Bent over rows
3 sets 15, 12, 8-10
Standing Calf Raises
3 Sets 15, 15, 15
Thats my lazy leg day…worked great when I first started helped me with my foundation

Thanx Ron I appreciate the gesture from one bodybuilder to another…you look great yourself keep up the good work bro…any contests comin up for you anytime soon? The Cal? The Los Angeles?

shoot bodyfitness 07