Cringiest Youtube Lifter I Have Ever Seen

WHERE ARE ALL THE DUMBBELL BENCH AND RDL RECORDS AT???!! What kind of DUMBASS, BLASPHEMOUS RECORD CHART is this?!?!?

3 Likes

Nope, only 1 time of week, and he is not at all in my alley.

You are still mad it seems

This threat is fucking fantastic

1 Like

*thread rather

DB bench is the aspergers version of the barbell bench

He did just pull 330kg, without a peak. I wouldn’t say much about it either, I pulled that in my second ever deadlift session and probably would have hit it in my first if I wasn’t focussing on technique :roll_eyes:

330kg deadlift is nothing. I’ve heard beginners do that in 2 weeks if they remember to training DB bench singles.

1 Like

Nah…i think you are way off here…Vegan Gains is by far the cringiest I’ve seen on Youtube.

2 Likes

Dunno seems like dude is pretty strong. The theatrics aren’t my thing but I can’t knock his work. Watched a video of Johnnie Jackson attempting a DL pr and just missing it recently, that wasn’t pretty as he tried to lock out either, that’s the nature of the game we’re in.

EVVVERRRYYYYDDDAAAAYYYYY!!

1 Like

That was fuckin hilarious :joy::joy::joy::joy:

BUUUUUUTTTTTT ERRRIIICCCCCCCC??!?!?!

I sincerely hope the term “autistic lifts” catches on. Seriously LMAOed.

1 Like

Is this guy PRing every day or are you guys just trickling the videos out?

Everyday. He runs Bulgarian light and goes for a new PR on a lift everyday until he stalls, then changes lifts.

Fook my life, that’s crazy.

Nothing cringe about a 720 dead lift

1 Like

Awww… why did you delete your post? That was the funniest shit I’ve read in a long time.

1 Like

Please paraphrase / summarise for the rest of us! :relaxed:

It was a long post. From what I recall, he agreed with the OP and added that 1,000lbs would not impress him because of something about shitty form, leverages and bones. Then he posted a video of some guy doing 20 rep squats and wrote anything above 10 reps is useless and every sports science graduate and personal trainer knows this. Then a prolonged rant involving things like the necessity of squat form being able to pass Rippetoe’s scrutiny.

2 Likes

Thank you!

I guess it wasn’t the high rep work that made my quads grow then…

2 Likes