Cringiest Youtube Lifter I Have Ever Seen

Only on the internet can you watch a guy pick up 700lbs and then be called okay…

2 Likes

I’ve pulled 530 for a triple with low handles. Feels close to what 625-650 feels like on high handles. I’m weird though

Didnt you know deadlift variations only build the ego? DB bench singles for lyfe

4 Likes

jasmincar has been unimpressed by the CrossFit Games 4x champion…

…and a multiple-time podium finisher at WSM…

…so it’s fairly obvious that JC has his own set of standards entirely…

…in which he is the world champion.

4 Likes

Lol, ridiculous.

Pfff, mats and wagon wheels… That’s okay, I guess.

I only really tried max 1 rm DB bench while on steroids for 3 months this year, and got 175x1. Normally I work from 5 to 10 reps then go up in weight

Dont see what the fuss is about what I do with DB here. I have a hard time believing that grown men on a forum can be jealous (?) and act like a pack of little girls over what some other guy lifts.

Envious.

2 Likes

…?

You started a thread about some random dude’s lifts…

4 Likes

I was more making inflammatory remarks due to your comments about another lifter, and you also doing somewhat unconventional things. The dichotomy confused me a bit. I don’t care much how you decide to exercise.

Just to ease the minds of the people here, I do think some lifter are alright here, namely that synergy guy when he first joined years ago when he was lean, before going all out on tren. Alpha on the log section has a good squat and press.

People here are defending tooth and nails some youtube clown using levera and theatrics, for what reason? Probably some misplaced pack instinct

Yes, saying he makes me cringe.

Not envious about anything this guy does.

I am envious about his equipment though.

You’re a strange individual.

1 Like

You’re a very confusing person. He deadlifted 700 (sumo) on video. Alpha just hit a PR of 725 (conv.). Flip says he hit 365 x 20 on squats and posted a video of 345, this guy did the 365 x 20 on video.

These guys are strong. There’s nothing average or ok about it.

Then, after starting a thread about some random dude’s different lifts, a couple posters give you a hard time because you maxed on DB bench (whatever, I don’t care) and you think it’s some weird envy thing.

Do you not see how strange this whole thing is?

2 Likes

Add a 700 low handle trap bar dead to that list as well. @jasmincar is just a very delusional figure in this world we live in boiz. He is obviously the elite strength God we have all been waiting to resurface and come back to this lowly lifting universe and bless us with his Big 15 that trumps all strongman and crossfit competitors.

Also, why be envious of a trap bar or a ssb if they are autistic lifts? gasp Is this you coming around and actually admitting you’re autistic and secretly love an autistic movement outside the Big 15???!!!??!!

I said alpha has a good press and squat, didnt sah anything about the deadlift.

Only thing I am going to give to you is that I dont really know what a low handle trap lift is worth.

It’s easy to put a lot more on a regular trap bar dead, stopped doing those ages ago because I couldn’t fit enough on the bar.

Seeing that Eric Burger guy does it something tells me that it cant be that much harder to put a lot too

People in this thread are trying hard to post his very best stuff, I also saw a 125x5 DB incline bench from him which speaks for itself

Right, it’s just international elite according to the USPA and he’s not even a powerlifter. What planet do you live on?

After not pressing anything for almost a year. He did 140 for 1 the other day which sounds like it’s right up your alley. Being that you’ve only done 175 once on flat and probably out weigh Eric by what, 40 pounds, AND dumbbell bench every time your ass lifts it seems, I wouldn’t say he’s weak by your standards.