Cringiest Youtube Lifter I Have Ever Seen

This has to be the trolliest thread ever. You haven’t put any videos or even a picture of yourself up here and claim massive numbers. Bugenhagen may scream and yell and shit, but at the end of the day he gets shit done and has been an elite wrestler at one point in time. He’s still very athletic, has the body to prove it, and has video evidence as well. You on the other hand…

EDIT: I wanted to add too that he did that 365 set after doing 20 rep squats EVERYDAY for a few weeks. He only took off maybe two days and one of those days he hit a 455 or so SSB front squat. Jus sayin

2 Likes

@Vincepac1500 care to chime in on this

Was the tag cause of my sumo rom,i pull at least 2 inches.

4 Likes

The takes in this thread are scorching, a real summer burner. Feel like I’m on a sports blog.

i pull at least 2 inches

haha

1 Like

I did some digging… it would appear he is a certified CSCS certified strength coach. Has a degree in Kinesiology and is or at one point was a strength coach at a University.

1 Like

The tag was due to someone discrediting sumo when you obviously are very proficient in it and have the body to show for it

1 Like

Nice thanks dude ha ha

And I won’t, unless you get annoyed enough and pre pay some flameout for me for when I put a video out

You are free to think I have been making everything up since 2008, I am just words on the internet

And Bugenhagen is not. He has visual proof of everything he has done. I have never in my life seen a true max effort lift go exceptionally smooth. Would hardly call him cringey.

1 Like

looking at your training log he outlifts you at lighter bodyweight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not really but it wouldnt matter.

Wanted to add this here since he did it low handles, raw, and with a good bit left in the tank.

Also, he’s training at the WWE combine now. Hard to believe someone could go from being the cringiest youtuber to actually making moves that fast.

Not impressed

What is even wwe combine and why would I care about that?

Guy only does the most autistic variations of a lift and cant nearly do as much on the basic variation.

Dont know why you are so invested in defending a clown like that.

He does unconventional lifts and rarely gets injured. You do normal lifts, and are currently injured. He has video evidence of a 670 low handle trap bar deadlift, you have no videos of anything. Just trying to bring some reality to your delusion.

3 Likes

Also, please tell me how a trap bar deadlift is an autistic variation. You’re the one with the Big 15 or whatever the fuck you called it awhile back. Testing dumbbell bench press numbers and shit. Who the fuck works up to a top single on that?

3 Likes

Lmao, so angry

I do what work and dont waste time ego lifting on stupid variations.

Don’t think I have anything to learn from you lifting wise in any case.

lmao, you wish I really was injured, it’s very minor and I’ll be at 100% in two week at most.

Lol wut

I don’t see how a heavy trap bar deadlift, from either the top or bottom handle, is an ‘ego lift’. Any deadlift variation with the handles to the side rather than a standard bar position is a quality lift. And it’s a good lift to practice from various heights. I do farmers handle deadlifts, frame deadlifts, car deadlifts, and trap bar deadlifts regularly. Probably more often than I use a regular bar, these days. It changes the leverages of the lift substantially, which can be a good thing depending on what you’re trying to work on in a given training session.

Side note: I’ve never used the low handles for a max. Anybody have a reasonable guess as to how much weight difference this would equate to for most people versus the higher handle point? I think it’s a 3 inch pick height difference.