Cribs, Produce and XM Radio

Just three totally unrelated things that I have been thinking about lately…

CRIBS
Is it just me or what? Are you sick of the programs on TV that tour through Rap stars and celebrities homes. Are these show designed to make the average person feel inadequate or what? I don’t care how much their gold plated sink cost nor do I care about their flat screened TV mounted in the ceiling above their bed. It just seems weird that society is infatuated with extreme decadence. Now lets have a show that goes through their garbage…now that would be very interesting.

PRODUCE
Where have the Ya Pears gone. I got addicted to these Asian pears a while ago and I cannot find them in any grocery store. They are like an apple pear but approximately 1000 freaking times better. Its also hard to find a good Pommello these days. (is it pronounced Pommel lo or Pommel lo?)
I would like to find some the size of a volleyball without the airfare to Hawaii.

XMRADIO
Just to prove that I am not a pessimist. I just got a XM Radio and this thing rocks. What did I do without it. Thank you the people of the USA for the Grey Market (or is it Gray Market) signals bombarding us Canadians. I Love it!!!By the way when I signed up the girl wanted to know if I wanted to subscribe to the Playboy channel.
I laughed and said “no…I like my sex the way it was meant to be…intimate, personal,… through the Internet”

End, totally unrelated topics.

As far as Cribs, I actually like to see some of them. I thought the one on Shaq’s house was tight…probably for no other reason than I got to see that huge ass custom made “Superman” motorcycle he had that most people couldn’t even operate without at least 1 or 2 extra friends. I do agree that most are a waste of time though and I don’t watch it much. I could truly care less how Lil’ John is living, regardless of the pimp cups and half naked maids. I’ll watch VH1’s “I love the 90’s” before I will waste much time on MTV. I remember…decades ago, when they actually showed MUSIC videos on Music Television.

As far as XM radio, I do believe that will be the next phase of the future in terms of media outside of video. You can only get people to listen to 60minutes of ads and 5 minutes of music for so long before they turn to an alternative. This is why people download music so much now. Do I really have to listen to 16 Car/Diaper/Bail Bond/Dousche/Make up/Television ads before I can listen to something that makes my head nod? The answer is no.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I could truly care less how Lil’ John is living, regardless of the pimp cups and half naked maids. …[/quote]

Whats a pimp cup?

It’s a gaudy jewel encrusted chalice.

If you ever watch a movie such as “American Pimp” or any of the other rare little documentaries out there, you’ll see them being sported by african american men who drive Rolls Royces that would make Liberace blush, wearing fur capes, bright coloured suits, aligator skin shoes, and carrying ornate walking sticks, and more bling than you can even fathom.

Oh yeah babee… that’s keepin it real.

I have Sirius, and I agree that sat. radio is awesome.

Now they just need to make the sat radio portable about the size of an Ipod shuffle would be perfect!

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1108867324120.sm_getxm_myfi.gif

[quote]Snoop wrote:
Now they just need to make the sat radio portable about the size of an Ipod shuffle would be perfect! [/quote]

XM does make a portable unit.
I dont know how well it will work indoors though. Probably sucks on the treadmill.
I just figured out how to use the rewind function on the xmskyfi2… thats a great function.
Damn I luv electronics!