Cressey's Maximum Str=My Best Gains Ever

Hi Eric,

Hope you could help me with this mystery. I complete a 12 weeks Metal Militia bench Program and incresed my 1RM bench from 190lbs to 252lbs, which was great. I then went onto a 2 weeks maintenance and started this 4 weeks Volume of Strength Program for Bench at T-Nation website: http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=459515

Strangely after completing this VOS system, my elbows are sore and I lost strength and my 1RM for bench press is down to 240

Can you kindly advise me what went wrong?

thanks Eric, never tried that single leg bridge variation.

and about the loaded prone bridges, i will be doing some ab wheel stuff this phase anyway.

Hey, I’m curious how your working weight progressed from week to week, particularly on the first exercise of each day. Do you feel like the progression is built into the set/rep scheme or were you adding weight to the bar every week?

[quote]wfifer wrote:
Hey, I’m curious how your working weight progressed from week to week, particularly on the first exercise of each day. Do you feel like the progression is built into the set/rep scheme or were you adding weight to the bar every week?

[/quote]

hey i’m sorry i missed your post.

i add weight to the bar every week on every exercise, even the assistance exercises. sometimes its more weight and more reps.